Lost NIE Identity Card

I lost my wallet and in it, besides other important items, was my NIE card, does anyone know the fastest way to get a replacement card?  I have the Padrone document.

Firstly do you mean you lost the white paper NIE certificate or the green, credit card sized, paper EU Citizens Registration Certificate ?

To avoid misunderstanding, neither is an ID as implied by the title of this thread

Also to clarify:  The padron doc you refer to has no connection with either of the two documents

Which ever you need, you will need to make an appointment to present the application at the documentation section of the CNP which covers the area where you live.  That appointment  can now only be made online  (see below).

At one time you would have been required to make a loss report but, at least at the police station where I work, that is not a requirement now.  However, as you say you lost other things too you will no doubt be making a loss report regarding those so you will include the document, whichever it is.   

Of course your wallet may be found and if so you should be notified.  Property found is dealt with by Policia Local  so worthwhile asking there

TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE POLICE FOR  NIE,  E.U. Citizen registration, etc

NB.  As you proceed you will find links to information you may need to know, including what forms, paperwork, etc. are required. 

Good luck !

GO TO:-
https://sede.administracionespublicas.gob.es/icpplus/

(after each selection enter Aceptar )

•             PROVINCES AVAILABLE:       CHOOSE YOUR

•             SECTIONS AVAILABLE IN PROVINCE:          OPEN PAGE AND SELECT SECTION  REQUIRED
              e.g.    “policía  certificado de residente o no residente”  (that includes NIE application)

•             ENTER THE DETAILS OF APPLICANT

•            CHOOSE NATIONAL POLICE STATION FOR APPOINTMENT:      YOUR NEAREST

•             CHOOSE APPOINTMENT,  AND THEN CONFIRM

•             PRINT A COPY OF THE APPOINTMENT,   IF YOU WISH