Intend to move and live in Capo Verde

hello dear expats!
I am 48 y.o. romanian . I've learned and read about this beautyfull country, and I want to ask you about how real life in Capo Verde is. I am veterinaryan doctor, with a good experience in pets (dogs and cats) clinic, and I want to live and work there. I try to avoid the crowded big cityes, and I'm looking for living in a small quiet place with my wife. I want to ask you about any detail of your experience there, could be usefull for me! So, please tell me about everything you know!
friendly regards,
Daniel from Romania

I suggest a Google search for vet clinics and contact them directly.

Hi Daniel,

Interestingly, Cape Verde is a tiny country. There are no big, crowded cities here. LOL. Maybe you might thing of the capital as crowded, but in European terms it is really small at 100,000 inhabitants. So, you could live just about anywhere in Cape Verde.

I had one person who asked for the same thing as you. I took him to the island of Brava as there are only 5,000 people living on the whole island. When we arrived on the ferry he was hungry, so we went in search of a restaurant but everything was closed. The next morning he begged to leave on the next Ferry, but there was no Ferry until the next day. He cursed and complained for the entire time because he said he thought that island was a morgue. We were finally able to catch the Ferry to Fogo the next day. He loved Fogo!

Here is information about an eGuide that could be helpful to anyone looking to relocate to Cape Verde and who wants to find a job or start a business providing services in Cape Verde. The guide discussed everything you need to know about living and working in CV, and includes every island.

Maybe this can be helpful to you. If you want more specific help, just send me a private message.

Cheers,

Angelo

danielcormos wrote:

hello dear expats!
I am 48 y.o. romanian . I've learned and read about this beautyfull country, and I want to ask you about how real life in Capo Verde is. I am veterinaryan doctor, with a good experience in pets (dogs and cats) clinic, and I want to live and work there. I try to avoid the crowded big cityes, and I'm looking for living in a small quiet place with my wife. I want to ask you about any detail of your experience there, could be usefull for me! So, please tell me about everything you know!
friendly regards,
Daniel from Romania

Hi, Angelo!
thank you for your answer and advices!
I am thinking about that, and of course, it is helpfull every information about Cape Verde I recieve.

You're welcome, Daniel. I have helped many, many expats. If you have any questions let me know. I'm here to help.

Angelo

danielcormos wrote:

Hi, Angelo!
thank you for your answer and advices!
I am thinking about that, and of course, it is helpfull every information about Cape Verde I recieve.