Apple Store

My iPhone X has been shocking me lately while fast charging. It's a pretty strong shock. I want to buy a wireless charger but only an Apple authorised one, does anyone happen to know if Bahrain has a proper Apple store? I've been here almost a year and and I've never seen one.

Thanks

Hello, you can visit iworld connect which is located opposite to Gosi complex in Hoora. They are Apple Authorised Reseller and Service Provider.

Yes iworld connect but it is not an Apple run store - which is what your question was I believe.

Thank you

iMachines is in Seef Mall (Seef) and they are "Apple authorized." I'm not sure there is actually "an Apple run store" in Bahrain.

http://www.i-machines.com/

personally, I'd want to ditch any phone that shocks me... and any iPhone in particular...

Agree.  I would ditch an iPhone in a heartbeat.   Been stuck with them off and on - primarily work provided Iphones but that has always been the first thing to be thrown out the window when I quit a job :)

Hate the ancient technology and restrictive iTunes eco system.  Now most companies have wised up and allow corporate email & apps to be accessed from android with the advances in security technology.  So hopefully I won't have to bother with an Iphone in the future.

Is the charger not original? Worth testing it elsewhere, some electricity supplies are not great. Earthing is sometimes not done properly.
Regardless I can always feel a buzz from the case of an iPhone when it's charging, if grounded, i.e. won't feel it if you are wearing slippers, but will if you are standing on floor barefoot. This happens in Bahrain and Saudi in my experience.
A shock is a different thing, and shouldn't happen, but I've always had the tingling sensation.

It's not the original charger because I lost my original one. But I've had 3 separate chargers that all did the same thing. And it's definitely a shock not a tingle as it hurt. And it did it 3 separate times. I think I found a solution though, it seems to only shock me when I'm fast charging on low power mode. If I charge with a regular battery it works fine.

Thank you for all the helpful replies!