Need help to Allergic sign

I need your help to make a small sign to have with me in my wallet:

"Must not contain crab meat"
"Is allergic!"

will avoid allergic reaction.

Thanks in advance :-)
Maxine

Here's two sentences that would be easier for people to understand the meaning:

1-  Tôi bị dị ứng với thịt cua   ( I'm allergic to crab meat )

2-  Có thịt cua trong món ăn này không?  Tôi bị dị ứng, không thể ăn được thịt cua.  ( Is there crab meat in this dish?  I'm allergic; I cannot eat crab meat. )

Ciambella wrote:

Here's two sentences that would be easier for people to understand the meaning:

1-  Tôi bị dị ứng với thịt cua   ( I'm allergic to crab meat )

2-  Có thịt cua trong món ăn này không?  Tôi bị dị ứng, không thể ăn được thịt cua.  ( Is there crab meat in this dish?  I'm allergic; I cannot eat crab meat. )

Nice 1001st post!  :par:

I've had a sneaky suspicion lately that a significant number of Vietnamese may be illiterate in their own language. Am I totally off base?

When I have a verified good translation in Google Translate and allow the app to "speak" the word or phrase for me, I may get smiles, laughter and smirks, but I never get the wrong response.

However, when in a rush or I simply don't bother to "play" the Vietnamese text, I'm getting  incorrect responses or replies far too often.

Wondering if it would be a good idea for OP to copy what you wrote, paste it into Google Translate and save it as a favorite in her phrasebook?

Then she could easily find and show AND play the message for food servers.

Thoughts?

I don't know the answer to the illiterate question.  When I grew up here, public schools, even the most elite ones, were 100% free from 1st grade to 12th grade, and universities, once you're accepted in, cost practically nothing.  The percentage of people who didn't attend school back then was very low.  It's not the same now when 1M is the average monthly cost for grade school.  I know of several teenagers who dropped out at 14, and there's a young girl of 9 selling fruits daily at the beach here in VT.  I don't think she has time for schooling at all.

I don't know how Google Translate app work; I've never used it.  I do have many Vietnamese words and sentences recorded in Forvo, if the OP wishes to use them.

@Maxidane:  Any sentences you need to know, I can either send the audio files from Forvo or create new ones and send to you.  You can keep them on your phone and play them when needed.

I used to tutor Vietnamese (free) to other Forvo members, and that method seemed to work for them.

Maxidane wrote:

I need your help to make a small sign to have with me in my wallet:

"Must not contain crab meat"
"Is allergic!"

will avoid allergic reaction.

Thanks in advance :-)
Maxine

Question is, do you really trust people here to tell you the truth? Truth sometimes isn't true you know. Just ask Rudy Giuliani.

There's no reason for me, or anyone who speaks Vietnamese, to give the OP a bad translation that would cause her to suffer physically. 

Your remarks may be a joke but the OP doesn't know that.

Ciambella wrote:

There's no reason for me, or anyone who speaks Vietnamese, to give the OP a bad translation that would cause her to suffer physically. 

Your remarks may be a joke but the OP doesn't know that.

I suppose QPQ can defend himself. Just saying, I read his comment to mean someone "here" in VN...but QPQ is in DFW, right? So maybe he did mean to cast aspersions on your veracity...or, maybe, just maybe, QPQ has slipped up and revealed he really IS "Here" and working for The Man Behind The Curtain.
But wait! That's you, right??? ;-)
Oh what a tangled web we weave...
:lol: