What is open in Da Nang during Tet for foreigners

I am planning to stay in Da Nang during Tet.

I just found out Vincom is closed 27th to the 31st. I wonder what else is closed during this time?

Or maybe it is easier to ask "What is open"?

Entertainment, food, coffee shops, bars, etc?

@Expat_Glenn:
>I just found out Vincom is closed 27th to the 31st.

pretty brutal mate. last year it was open throughout from what I remember (Typical vietnam, nothing stays the same). yep, the restaurants on the top floor and supermarket was definitely open. On a plus it will be open tomorrow I guess.

Banks are definitely closed until at least 2 Feb 2017. When I asked Vietcom Bank staff, he said open again on 02 Feb, I think. Maybe this is not set in stone for all banks!.

Shops: Co-op mart was closed yesterday where I am (Not too far from Da nang). Google maps said Co-op mart was open. I think BigC is/was also closed for few days.

Few weeks before TET came-up I did do a search online for "TET holiday vietnam 2017" and got an idea on the holiday dates ( That way I don't get caught out with my pants down. ) Then programmed the dates on my phone.

Still, some restaurants stay open throughout but open later during the day. Some, stay open some days, closed on others. Some shops closed throughout. Very hit and miss. I was looking for a mobile phone shop to get a new screen protector. All mobile shops closed.

BTW: prices at restaurants are increased during TET. Watch out for that. Also, transport on trains and buses increased.

If you have a regular haunt you visit, make sure you ask about their opening closing times well before TET comes round.