Long term visa in Myanmar

If I marry a Burmese, can I get a long term visa? Are there other ways to get long term visa?

Thanks,
Mike

How many myanmar business visa do u have, if you already have 3 visa then you can apply business visa for 90 days without going out side of myanmar, 40 days b4 expire the current visa you can apply for 6 month visa and after that 1 year visa, in long term visa  you will get 2 option in that multi entry or single entry . . . . Multi entry will be costlier then single entry . . For more information you can search myanmar visa consultant in facebook and before proceeding please visit their office first, hope you will get your answer.

In your case is the social visa which you have to apply. First time for the 3 months (single entry)period it must be made outside Myanmar (ie - Myanmar Embassy in Bangkok); then you can apply for the 6 month (multiple entry) and then 1 year. After 2 years of marriage we can apply for PR ( 5 years visa).

This facility only available in business visa

What do you mean? I did my first social visa for 3 moths in Bangkok; the next 6 month will do in Yangon. Yes. it's possible.

Ok best of Luck