Business Visa on Arrival

Hello,

does anybody have experience with that? According to this page http://www.mip.gov.mm/visaonarrival/ I'm since February 2013 eligible to apply as Austrian for a Business Visa on Arrival.

Regards,

Urim B.

I just wanted to let you know, that it worked out perfectly today. They prepaired my Business Visa on Arrival in less than two minutes.

Living right now in a Hotel and looking urgently for another accomodation. If anyone can recommend something, please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Goldfish

Hello Goldfish,

I'm glad that worked well for you. Would you mind giving a few more details on what you had to submit for the business visa on arrival? Did you need to submit an invitation letter from a Myanmar-based company?

Regards,
Babo

Hello Babo,

I needed to fill the application form, bring along two pictures and an invitation letter from a Myanmar Company plus a copy of the company registration of that company. I'm not sure anymore if I had to submit also a passport copy as I had to do at the Myanmar Embassy in Bangkok.

By the way, we offer to issue invitation letters.

Best,
Goldfish

Thanks for the reply! Your answer seems consistent with what other people have said they needed at the Embassy in Bangkok. That's helpful.

I'm unclear on what "we offer to issue invitation letters" means. Are there specific job positions that your company is trying to fill and consider international candidates for? If so, where can we learn more? Or more generally, do you know of any resources to find web development jobs in Yangon?

Best,
Babo