UNMARRIED CERTIFICATE

Hi guys!

Wishing you are all well!

I was hoping someone has some advice for me.
Im from the Netherlands and my partner, who has a Burmese passport, are starting the naturalization procedure for him to come to Holland. Though for this he needs a document that proves his single status has he will come here as my unregistered partner. Does anyone know where he has to apply for this unmarried certificate? At the Dutch Immigration website it says that he has to contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs but I don't really see any dress or email address to which I can ask for some info.

Any advice will be much appreciated!

Cheers,

V

Hi,I have taken the oath for unmarried certificate.It 's available Pazundaung Township Court.But I have done agent.It 's about 50000 kyat.You can contact Lakabar   ,01-372491.

On oath,Unmarried certificate is burmese language. You must translate (Notarial translation) to English.And then you will go to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.If you  want to ask about it,you can contact me.My phone number is ***.But I cann't speak English very well.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi!

Wow that's Avery helpful reply.
My partner is Thailand at the moment but will be going to Burma in a couple of weeks. He will contact you when he is in Hpa-An. Thank you so much 😊

welcome

I want to know what documents do I need to bring and how much fee to apply for single certificate at Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Yangon.

Hi
I am in Spain currently. I did birth certificate and single certificate and I also translated in english. To do the legal stuff, spain embassy in thailand requited Ministry of Foreign Affair Myanmar stamp. So, I asked my sister to go there and to take the stamp on paper. Ministry of foreign affair Myanmar refused to stamp on paper because I am not present in Myanmar. They said I need to show my face for stamp. But others people can do easily with agent even they are not in Myanmar.  What can I do to get it? Is it real rules or faking to earn more money with agent? Where can I complain? Help me pls.

@Sngrein hi , may I get the agent contact ? I live in pakokku but here court is not provided before

Hello yinminoo1993,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Please note that this thread has been inactive since 2019.

You should consider starting a new thread on the Myanmar forum to ask your questions. Engaging with individuals who reside there will increase your chances of obtaining accurate information.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team