Wrong passport expiry date in Absher(MOI)

Recently I have renewed my daughter passport in KSA, when I started to update new passport information in Absher, system giving message that " you can not update the passport information due to expiration date of the old passport is greater than 6 month". When I check in MOI,  for old passport ,expire date was wrongly entered.(04/02/1441 instead of 03/07/1440)
How can I change my daughter old passport expiry date to update new passport ?

Hi,
You can use mobile phone absher to update the passport details. You can do that for your depends yourself now. After logging in, select eservices from top menu, then click 'Passports' and then 'update Resident Passport Information', then 'Start Using Service', then select a dependent after clicking Dependent List.
After reaching to dependent names, if it shows an error in red line that you cannot update the passport, then either you or your company representative need to visit Jawazat to get it updated. If done then you are lucky. I had to do it through Jawazat since it is giving me an error while many of my colleagues were able to do it using abser.
Hope it helps.

Hi, its happened to me, I sent the passport to my company representative in Jawazat, he visited Jawazat and did the correction.

Thanks
MJ

you can get it updated using Absher
go to Absher
go to electronic services
click on family members services
click on update resident passport information
click on proceed
select the members passport you want to update
enter update type as update renewed passport
enter the issue date and expiry date
enter new passport date
enter 10 digits of the passport bottom left corner
enter country of issuance
select the city of issuance
click on update passport information
done

I have the same problem for my son's passport after updating it through ABSHER "The expiration date of the old passport is greater than 12 months". Please can I ask a favor on how you guys manage in order to clear it?

I have the same problem for my son's passport after updating it through ABSHER "The expiration date of the old passport is greater than 12 months". Please can I ask a favor on how you guys manage in order to clear it and renew the said passport?

Hi,

I was wondering if you've resolved your issue?

I have a similar problem now - I renewed my UK passport and when I received my sponsor cannot update it on the system because the old passport is still valid for 19 more months.

Any information would be highly appreciated.

Hello. No i haven't solve the problem of the passport in absher. I don't know what to do already..

What happened - couldn't they help you?

What was their reason? And how long do you have to wait to get it updated

Lha25 wrote:

Hello. No i haven't solve the problem of the passport in absher. I don't know what to do already..

Ask your HR/PRO to correct it in online in jawazat

Hello there,

I got 2 questions

In Absher my passport expiry date is wrong. Is it easy to fix?

My passport expires on 2 of August 2022. Can I still Exit-Reentry for 30 days to visit my family.

Thank you

Hello there,

Hello brother. I got the same issue. How many days It takes to fix this issue?

I have the same problem for my son's passport after updating it through ABSHER "The expiration date of the old passport is greater than 12 months". Please can I ask a favor on how you guys manage in order to clear it?

- @mpwahab

If any one have idea please share me

@mpwahab Brother u solve the issue ? I have same prblm my baby passport. If u solve please tell me the way *****

Moderated by Djameel last year
Reason : Please do not share contact details or recommendations on the open forums.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Lha25 I face the same problem....could you please update your status please

lifeinsaudiarabia.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/067-Procedure-of-Transfer-of-Information-Naqal-Maloomat-of-Passport-10.jpg

Tawasul-Error.jpg.webp
The size of the PDF file should not exceed 1MB. If the size increases, you can use an online PDF compressor.

• Error Message Screenshot.
• Copy of the old passport.
• Saudi Visa stamped on the passport (if any).
• Copy of the new passport.
• Iqama copy of the dependent.

Update Passport Information with Tawasul
Now Log in to your Absher account https://www.absher.sa/.
• Click on the "Services" tab under "My Services". • Select "Passports". • Click on the "Tawasul" service. 

067-Procedure-of-Transfer-of-Information

A new page will open where you need to click on the "NEW REQUEST" buton.

Now change the language to Arabic and select the following settings;
• Sector: تحديث وتهدد جواز السفر
• Services: هشاكل تحديث جواز السفر
• Request Description: Write the Iqama number and the Border Number (if available). 
• Attachment: Attach the PDF file you have created before.
• One application for one dependent. 
• Nagai Maloomat of the passport will be done within one day. 

Hi Sajju Cert,

Welcome to expat.com

Not sure I understand your posts, the issue these members are facing is related to the expiry date of the passport, yet the info you are sharing is about the size of the pdf?

Vero
Expat.com team

@Sajju Certi : Perfect explanation. Thank you very much for making my life easy. I did submit the request and awaiting the update of wrong expiry date on my daughters passport. Thanks again

Can anyone guide me.. I have recently make a new passport and company has updated in absher but made mistake in passport place of issue and now I am going vacation how can i change it or else will it be safe to travel with mistake... Please advise