General Toshivo and Dobrich

Hi everyone we are house hunting in Bulgaria has anyone got any experience in the Dobrich or general toshiva area please ?are they nice areas ? Much to do etc ? Your feedback would be very valued thank you 😎😊👍🏽

Hi, It all depends on what you are expecting, General Toshevo is a nice little town, its got about 3 small hotels, restaurants, shops, chemists, an outside swimming pool, parks. It has a market on a friday, but its not the busiest of places. Dobrich is a larger town with big supermarkets, Kaufland, Lidl, and much more to do. Dobrich has clinics, hospital, shops markets, restaurants.
General Toshevo is about three quarters of an hour from the coast.

Thank you Bullador that's really helpful we are going over at the beginning of October to view a few houses we're really excited and hear very few negative comments , there's so many properties up for sale we're spoilt for choice to be honest !
Thanks again for your reply it's much appreciated we'll keep you posted 😎

Good luck in your search I hope you find what you are looking for...if I can be of any help just message me....Anything you want to know, if I can answer then I will..........