Change religion in Islam in iqama

Hi I want to change my iqama religion in Islam what is the procedure I have already certificate from dawa center I can make by my own in jawasat

Most Welcome!!
To be honest i don't know the procedures but i am here for greeting.
May Allah bless you in Jannah, If you really have accepted ISLAM by your heart.

First, congratulation brother for that step. hope your heart will find peace.

Second, You have to revert back to your company (HR / Personnel) as I believe they have to prepare the updating data official request and the other needed requirements

here below is the requirements from Jawazat web. but it is in Arabic

https://www.gdp.gov.sa/sites/pgd/ar-SA/ … fault.aspx

xxSunnyxx wrote:

Most Welcome!!
To be honest i don't know the procedures but i am here for greeting.
May Allah bless you, If you really have accepted ISLAM by your heart.

My Iqamah Status Not Muslim ..Others I want to Change it to Islam If I Go for Hjj not allow my Iqamah Religion not Muslim is Others

You should be balik islam first if you are Christian and take certificate to where you will make shahada after you can inform to your kafeel or company if you have original certificate as balik islam they will process it MOI to change it

Mashallah
Congratulations brother
I do not know what is required for sure
But you can get a letter from dawah center and give a kafeel to finish the procedures

how to change into Islam my religion,I have already papers fron dawah center

@Hassanwarda2428  good eve ! I have already  balik islam certificate   can you please help me how i change my religion in my iqama .. if my employer will not help me  thank you

i am muslim but in my iqama my religion write "others" now how can i changed please guide me. jazakALLAH

@Marimeldaviernes Hammad are you done Change your iqama status?

Hi I want to change my iqama religion in Islam what is the procedure I have already certificate from dawa center I can make by my own in jawasat
-@Zamera

Translate your Shahada (Islam Certificate from Madrisa), Attached old Iqama and go by yourself to Jawazat after make appointment and they will print for you same time, if you have company Mandoob (Saudi guy government working) than go with him or give him he will do the rest for you, or go by yourself, it's so easy.

@Hassanwarda2428 peace upon be with you..sister you finished change your iqama status?

How much it cost? For changing religion  in iqama?