Furniture stores that deliver?

Hi,

Has anyone had experience with furniture stores that deliver to the Guanica area on the main island?  I am looking for a futon and a couple of beds, but we don't currently have a vehicle capable of hauling these items. 

I know there are several furniture chains, but wondered if anyone had experience with delivery and could speak to costs...

Ann

Yes,  we have purchased from a few stores and Sears.  They offer delivery service for a fee (high IMO).

However I bought some appliances from HD that they delivered free.

Best solution is a friend with a truck.  😎

Thanks, Sitka!  I think there is a Sears that's not too far away in Mayaguez.  We will try there...

We have gone through  IKEA. They deliver islandwide but it does take time to receive your orders from them...id expect a min of 2 weeks.

IKEA has a warehouse, so when you order from the showroom, the selected items can be picked up at the store or delivered. If it is in stock at the warehouse, you can get it in a few days. If it has to be shipped in from the mainland to the warehouse, it could take a couple weeks,

Berrios have some nice furniture and they deliver in a couple of days.

I've bought from Sears in Mayaguez... and home depot, there were no problems and there was ample communication to coordinate deliveries.
I'll be shopping at Berrios soon as well.