Are there stores like Whole Foods or Mother's Market in PR?

I am mainly looking for a store that has alternative toiletries (toothpaste, deodorant, lotion, etc).

Any of you use essential oils? Is there any place to buy in PR or do you need to have them shipped?

Thanks!

We get most items like that shipped. There are health food stores with higher prices. Marshals sometimes has things but like I said we get most items shipped and sometimes with free shipping.

I see a market for such products. You should open a store.

TravelingJ wrote:

I am mainly looking for a store that has alternative toiletries (toothpaste, deodorant, lotion, etc).

Any of you use essential oils? Is there any place to buy in PR or do you need to have them shipped?

Thanks!

A couple of years ago I planted my farm with lemon grass and it has done very well and now it is seeding itself. I am seriously thinking of getting a distiller and making essences. There is a lot of potential here for multiple of products.

You can probably get a lot of those things shipped from Amazon. There are some towns that may have specialty stores, but no chains that I know of.

There is a chain called FreshMart - with this link you will see five locations. I have only been to the one in Guaynabo. They had many if not all the items you are referring to. They are expensive but good in a pinch when you don't want to wait the 7-10 days to get things shipped over. I didn't really look at their essential oils but the good ones are htf even in the states, so I order them. There are tons of locals who sell their own oils but when asked for their process 90% don't know or won't say.

I've found that some items at Freshmart are cheaper than they are at Whole Foods.  Although the stores are small, they do a good job of stocking most of the health and beauty aids I normally get at WF

I find Costco has good organic items cheaper than Freshmart.. I so wish they would have a trader Joe's or Whole foods in PR

I also asked Costco to look into supplying RAW items... they were going to look into it.

Live healthy, go green... :)
Lynn Stravecky

Lots of people selling DoTerra as well here.
Agree with the others - Costco, Amazon, Freshmart... in that order!