Bike stolen in burgas

hi.

unfortunately, today i realized that my bike (mtb, brand:  CROSS, bought second hand in a bike shop in burgas, 450 lev.) was not there any more. i had it locked against the rails at ground floor of my apartment house.
i realize chances of getting it back are probably slim to none, but anyways i wonder what to do about it, and maybe some of you can give me advice, i.e. should i report it to the police?
i don't know any serial nr., i dont have an invoice, receipt, etc...
if possible i put a picture of the bike in here later in case someone here lives in Burgas and sees it or what ever..
anyway,... not the and of the world but damn it sucks...

thanks for reading and good night.

Sorry to hear about your bike, like you say ‘it sucks'. Maybe you should report it but I wouldn't hold out much hope of the police coming up with anything.

I think if you can get a photo onto social media, maybe someone may spot it. Anyway ‘  Good luck ‘

Yes, report it to the police, and give them a photo. You never know, also you are welcome to post a picture here.

Chances of seeing it again are slim, unfortunately. But it's a good idea to report it anyway, just in case you happen to find it. Then you will have a way for the police to help you get it back.

Most cities have a social media group where people share things that have been lost or stolen. Also, check olx to see if someone is selling it. You can also check second hand bike shops to see if anyone sold it to them.

good afternoon,

thank you for your replies. i tried to upload a photo here, but admins did not approve.
so far what i did is putting a note at the house door asking is anybody know/noticed something, or can advise about my disappearing bike, and i wrote a message to my landlord asking for advise.
what is your guess, was it someone who lives in the house, a guest or some stranger who is actively looking into houses with the intention to steal something?
police station is not far, i could go and report it. only i speak bulgarian zippo.
are there any bulgarian online market place like craiglist or s.th.?
i'll check if i can load it up to some scial media sites, but i'm not on facebook & co.

Hi malone99 > you should post an ad in the classifieds Bulgaria section under lost and found. You can upload the photo in the section.

hi Christine, thank your for the tip