Missing in Dubai

my sister-in-law that was living in Jordan ran off to Dubai. She met a man online and ran off to marry him. We have not heard from her and she told us she would let us know she was fine. The last we heard from her is on the 20th of this month of aug 2018 before she boarded she left a text message telling us what she was doing, pictures of her boarding pass and itinerary saying, "I will let you know that I am fine so you don't worry." We have not heard from her since. Who do we contact? I don't know what to do and her mother and brothers don't know where to start either. They think because she left by her own choice there is nothing that can be done. She has not contacted us and I have such a horrible feeling she was lured there with a false promise of marriage.
Please anyone with advice, ideas, resources?

You can contact Jordan Embassy / Consulate in Dubai or the GDRFA (Govt department for Visas, etc.) or the Dubai Police. You can send them an email with details of her passport, flight details, etc. Hope you will find her soon and all will be well.

Contact Dubai Police with her passport / flight details. Also suggest you to contact the Jordanian Embassy in the UAE. Try to see if she has posted anything on social media (Facebook / Instigram / Twitter, etc) that would give you any leads as to where she was, what she was doing.. Would suggest to take any such information with you when you contact Dubai Police.

Wish you luck and hope you find her soon

Thank you...mysteriousenigma. I don't know what she was thinking. I am grateful for your response. All responses welcomed, and I will follow your advice, I know nothing of the laws in Dubai, Every country run a different program, and in some countries victims get in more trouble than the perpetrators. This is why I asked for advice before I reported.  I just keep asking myself, "Where is Haneen?"

Thank you so much ghanshyampdave i will follow any avenue i can...i will send them this information. thanks again.

Thats alright.. Would also advise you to take action without further delays because the longer you wait, the harder it becomes.. I really hope you find her soon!

As others have said, you do need to contact Dubai police / immigration however keep in mind that you might need to file a missing persons report in Jordan before they might take action.

There is a high risk of human trafficking in cases such as these and the authorities take them very seriously.  But the bureaucracy can move in different ways depending on how you go about it.  Also how old she is, also plays a part - if she is below 30, then the risk profile is raised.

The right approach is Jordanian police to Jordan consulate to Dubai police (maybe Interpol alert prior to that for them to act, it happens in some cases).

Thank you for your message XTang. I am quite worried that she has been lured and trafficked she is 26 years of age. But she looks like she is 18 or maybe less. she is such a small pretty young woman. I think very naive that there are such people in this world that will lie and deceive. Instead of marrying her the true intentions may be horrific. She's never been exposed to things like that before. She trust very easily.
I grew up seeing from a young age that there was a lot of evil in this world and what people say is much of the time...not what they do. Her growing up she always had the protection from her brothers. Even though they were not as strict with her as some families are, they still made sure she was safe. It's amazing how these days purcurers now work their words to the innocent and vulnerable  through the use of the internet without even having to be physically present. They've managed to figure out how to get women to come to them on their own by completely blinding them to their true fate.  God help her, I pray I am wrong.