Saudi Council of engineering registration with master degree

Hello All,

We know that we required the attestation from Saudi embassy at our home country on the back side of original certificate to get registered with Saudi council of engineer.

Now my case is My master degree is attested from Saudi embassy and same i uploaded while registration with Saudi council of engineering.

Now they are asking to submit the bachelor degree certificate as well, so my question is,

does my bachelor degree is also required to be attested or only master degree certificate attestation is ok.

Just to note, my bachelor degree certificate is not attested.

Hi Mahesh,

Mine is the same case where my masters degree is attested. We're you able to register with masters directly.?

Have you received any reply ? Appreciate your response

Should masters degree holders have to have 5 years of experience??

Hi,

Any update on this ? It will be helpful if you can provide feedback.

Feedback of what.

Dear All,

If the SCE is not accepting the attested 2 years Masters Degree, and they looks for bachelor degree certificate, and if bachelor degree is not related to my current profession (Computer Programmer). How can I rectify this issue.

Thanks in advance..

Hi..,

Please note that My Masters is already attested by Saudi Consulate and is verified by University also which is there at the backside of the Certificate.

Now how can I prove that this is equivalent to the degree?

If SCE insists for a bachelor certificate only related to the Profession what we have now

Thanks..,

hi ..  I have same query for saudi engineering council .. Please reply me

The SCE is not considering the Master's degree. They only recognize Bachlors degree/diploma. I am also facing the issue of a Master's degree.

The SCE asked me to change the profession according to a Bachelors degree and renew the IQAMA

Does your bachelor degree also attested like master degree on back side ?  You will change your profession ?

My Bachelor's degree is not attested, I don't know without attestation will my company will be able to change my profession and it's different from my Master's degree

Hi, are you able to register with master degree?

Hi, in my case I only registered in SCE by my master's degree. They also asked me to upload bachelor's degree and I uploaded it. As my bachelor's and master degrees are the same, so they accepted. But during visa processing, only final degree is attested from Saudi Embassy.

engrmaraza wrote:

Hi, in my case I only registered in SCE by my master's degree. They also asked me to upload bachelor's degree and I uploaded it. As my bachelor's and master degrees are the same, so they accepted. But during visa processing, only final degree is attested from Saudi Embassy.

Not clear information.
What is your issue?
What is your profession?

I have also BSc civil engineer from pakistan and MSc civil engineering from England,, only attested MSc civil engineering from saudi embassy and cultural,, uploaded both and got SCE registration.

Bachelor degree is required because they will calculate from that if your bachelor degree is 5 years old or not.
It is not about 5 years of experience, it is that your degree should be 5 years old.

Dear Friends,
Please note SCE is now accepting Masters degree. Those whose bachelor degree is not related to their Iqama profession and only masters degree is related to their Iqama profession can upload their masters degree either attested or not. It will be accepted. My masters degree just accepted yesterday and I renewed my membership for 3 years.
Even if you uploaded your masters degree first time at the time of registration and they said to upload bachelors degree and they have given you temporary membership. Now for permanent membership upload your masters degree again and they will change your membership to permanent.

Please note one more thing even if you have online masters degree like from Virtual University Islamabad Pakistan it will also be accepted. My friends degree is from VU Islamabad and it was accepted recently.

Me I have master degree information system and my iqama Systems Analyst it will be accepted??

Shahid_Yaqoob wrote:

Dear Friends,
Please note SCE is now accepting Masters degree. Those whose bachelor degree is not related to their Iqama profession and only masters degree is related to their Iqama profession can upload their masters degree either attested or not. It will be accepted. My masters degree just accepted yesterday and I renewed my membership for 3 years.
Even if you uploaded your masters degree first time at the time of registration and they said to upload bachelors degree and they have given you temporary membership. Now for permanent membership upload your masters degree again and they will change your membership to permanent.

Please note one more thing even if you have online masters degree like from Virtual University Islamabad Pakistan it will also be accepted. My friends degree is from VU Islamabad and it was accepted recently.

So, has your friend got his SCE membership certificate?

omar asfore wrote:

Me I have master degree information system and my iqama Systems Analyst it will be accepted??

Call SCE and ask them.

If you have masters in computer science it will be accepted

His membership changed from temporary to permanent and he renewed his membership for 3 years but still final approval is pending.

Masters in information system should also be accepted if you have subject(s) related to system analyst in your mark sheet.

I called them now they said not accepted master only bachelor or diploma

Lady operator may be is not aware of the rule changes. Even before I called them many times and also visited in their office and they was saying masters degree is not acceptable but recently mine and 2 of friends masters degree accepted.
If you have the option of convert Temp to Permanent just upload your masters degree there is no harm. Within 2 weeks they will update.

The engineer is accepted and classified on the graduation document for the bachelor's degree only (in their website saying only bachelor )

Dear,
You are right. Before their policy was bachelor/diploma. As I said they changed their policy recently and me and my 2 friends are real example for this. You can try upload or visit their office. There is no harm in uploading your masters degree maximum they will reject and it will not impact your current membership and in future still you can upload any other certificate by visiting their office.

Shahid_Yaqoob wrote:

His membership changed from temporary to permanent and he renewed his membership for 3 years but still final approval is pending.

Before that final approval, nothing is certain.
You should have wait before posting anything.

I and my 2 friends got final approval. So;
1) Masters degree is acceptable
2) Online degree is acceptable (My friends degree is MCS from Virtual University Islamabad)

Shahid_Yaqoob wrote:

2) Online degree is acceptable (My friends degree is MCS from Virtual University Islamabad)

Congratulations
Great news

Brother can you give me your WhatsApp number so I can be in contact with you please?

Shahid_Yaqoob wrote:

Congratulations Brother, so how long it took ?. and now your membership card is available right ?

i applied for SCE temporary to permanent , my profession is Computer programmer and I have a technical certificat  in computer hardware and networking . They have given me membership as computer operator,ithing this professon cannot bring family visa. My Jawazat and yaqueen are updated.

Will it cause any issue during the time of iqama renewal? need to change profession?

Asif Asif wrote:
Shahid_Yaqoob wrote:

Congratulations Brother, so how long it took ?. and now your membership card is available right ?

Dear Asif,
Thank you!
It took 6 weeks for final approval after uploading my masters degree.
Yes, certificate is now available in my profile to print.

Hi Brother,

My status is still showing "We are auditing your request". I open a ticket and got reply after 2 days "إرفاق الشهادة العلمية ( وثيقة التخرج للبكالوريوس ) بشكل واضح". That means , I need to upload my bachelor degree.

But there is no option to upload.

Kindly advise.

Thanks,
Selvam

@santark Were you able to rectify it dear? Can you guide please if it worked for you.

Hi seminewton,

Welcome to expat.com! @Santark's account has been inactive for a while, if you have specific questions, I invite you to create a new conversation on the Saudi Arabia Forum. Also, on this same Saudi Arabia forum, you may find other threads covering this subject.

Vero
expat.com team

I recently came to Saudi Arabia with project management Engineer visa. I attested my Master degree of Sociology from Saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy in Pakistan. And recently March 2022 I completed my BSc Health safety and Environment Engineering online.

When I upload my documents for Saudi council of Engineering which degree I should upload for the membership.

Your response will be highly appreciate.

Thank you.

I have done software engineering and also electrical engineering. i have valid membership on software engineering degree but now i want to change and update it to electrical engineering. Can I do that...