Apartment rental in puerto plata furnished or not

Hi my name is Tanya and I'm looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment in puerto plata  reasonably priced.
How do I go about it????
Thanks

Buy a ticket & get your butt here and look around for a couple of weeks.  READ & read more of the threads here, mucho info from lots of good folks. How long do you plan to stay? Where are you from, what are your interests. need to work, have pets, kids, budget etc & etc???   Have you been here before, why Puerto Plata??  Speak Spanish?  You have come to the right place to have questions answered. Welcome to the forum, please keep us up to date with your search. Keep reading & asking.

If you need a place to stay while you search, I have a spare bedroom. You're welcome to hang out as long as you need.

Jeff

Welcome to the forums.  Yup boots on the ground is the best way to find a place.

Decide what's important to you: access to transportation, walking distance to beach, schools, 24 hour electricity, access to high speed Internet etc.  Then research what areas fit the list - feel free to ask for help here.

Then walk or drive those neighborhoods looking for signs.   Ask around at colmados, people on the street. Many rentals are word of mouth!

Good luck!

Thank you