Looking for (legitimate) parkrunners in Manila.

Hi if you are already a registered Parkrunner I am looking for people to practice with in Manila.Quezon city.I am not looking to set up a park run,or to bypass the already established park run culture.i really really miss my park run, but I am not interested in running clubs or Tri...if you are a park runner you will understand. Please pm me if you also miss park run and would like to meet. LEGITIMATE pm only.I am not interested if you are not a registered parkrunner.

Hi Disaanne7,

I invite you to post an ad in the classifieds setion : Sport partners in Manila and interested members can then join you.

Best of luck.
Anas,
https://www.expat.com team :)

Thank you...but I had to supply a phone number is there no way to pm within the website?

Hi Disaanne7,

The phone number is optional. If you don't want to register a phone number, the member will still be able to contact you through private message. There is an orange contact button which directly leads the member to private message you.

Regards,
Bhavna

Thanks

Hi Disaanne7.  I don't believe there is any Parkrun group in the Philippines yet.  As you are not interested to start one and you don't want to join a running club, you are left with few options.  There are always Fun Runs weekly throughout the Manila area, but they have entry fees whereas Parkrun is free.  But if you just want to hook up with others who were Parkrunners in other countries before, the Bhavna suggestion might bring some lucky response.  Good luck.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I know there are no parkruns here, and other parkrunners is exactly what im looking for because I know the kind of run I want to do. Thanks for the advice.
Disa