NYC -> Barranquilla, Atlantico

Good Evening All:

My name is Matt, really happy to be here with you all. I'm originally from the United States, most recently New York City for the past 8 years where I managed event spaces and such and even more recently returned to University where I just graduated this past May with BBA degrees in Finance and International Business. Rather than do the ceremony, I hopped a flight to Barranquilla, Colombia where I am currently on a tourist visa and actively looking for work projects to potentially extend my stay. This isn't my first time here, I've spent 3 months in 2016 staying in the city and have a large network of friends who have been helping me acclimate and look for jobs. I would love to connect with some more expats who have done this in the area! Looking forward to meeting some new friends.

Best,

Matt

hi there
i live in bquilla ,  id be glad to give you info or  show you around when you are here..

Hello :),
I would like to let you know that your thread has been moved to the Barranquilla forum since your goal is to move to Barranquilla.

Thanks in advance.
Anas,
Expat.com Team :D

Thanks very much for the invite eduardo55, appreciate that. I'll be sending you a direct message!

Heyyy I am moving to Barranquilla in February and would like to make some friends !

Hello I'll be moving to Barranquilla in February and would like to make some friends that know their way around!

Nice to meet you - Sure, feel free to shoot me a message when you're down here and I'll be happy to help you out/show you around the city.

M