SHOUT OUT FROM HASKOVO

Hello My name is Sharon and I moved to Haskovo two years ago. Any expats nearby?

Hi Sharon!

We live close to Plovdiv. I will PM you.

VillageGirl

Hello from Bansko

How are you enjoying the life in Bansko Pastmaster? It is nice to meet you.

Sharon

Nice to meet you.

I'm John.

Bansko is very nice, but life ebbs and flows around tourist season.

How is it in haskovo?

Hi John. Nice to meet you. LIf in Haskovo is quite residential so it feels like I live in a decent suburb of plovdiv with the advantages of a small city center fitness clubs dance courses and super market. Many decent restaurants around as well. The fact that it is a 45 minute drive away from Plovdiv is a great Bonus.

Cheers

Plovdiv is very nice.

It has a good music and club scene.

A friend of mine played a concert there a couple of weeks ago.

Hi Sharon,

Haskovo is a very good choice - small enough but having everything necessary, hot summers and cold winters ( sometimes very cold), clean area and delicious vegetabes. Transportwise the town is very well suited - nearby highways, close to mineral water resorts and not too far from the seaside. Just the mountains are not so close.
I used to live there some time ago. And I liked it. But now it is almost half the size it used to be ... in terms of population.

Hi Kristiann,

It is definitely a nice cute town in a great location. I have noticed that there are not too many people around. What is the reason of the decrease in the population?

Regards,

Sharon

Yes Plovdiv is very nice too.

Well, purely economic, I guess. Lack of jobs, low salaries, etc ...
In Bulgaria people normally work in the same town they live, so in no job there - they move.

Hi there. Are you still in Bulgaria?

Regards

Hi Sharon, I left! Thanks for your message.
Regards

Whom was your question directed to ?

Hello, moved here about 1 1/2 ago live in Kardzahli