Any english people living in essaouira

Hi, Im from England and have spent and will be spending more time in morocco. I go to essaouira alot with my Moroccan boyfriend and we go out with his friends. I was just wondering if there are any English that live there so we could meet

Lisa xx

Hi Lisa, :)

I hope you get lots of new contacts on the site.

Hi Lisa;

Im From Agadir, but My family lives in Essaouira and I used to go there a lot. I dont think you will find lots of British poeple living there, most of tourists there are French or spanish. Well I hope you can find british, but i think if you could find them, they would be there just for tourism. Well, My fiancee is British and she has never been there, I'll take her one day lol.

Have a nice day and Good Luck .

Yassine

Go to the Mexican Cantina. Steve & Sharon are from England and they are very friendly.

Hi Lisa, I am renting an apartment in Essouira from 01/01/2012 for two weeks maybe more. I've been spending a good amount of time in Maroc recently and love to go on road trips all over this Fab country. Yes I also have met Steve and Sharon At the Cantina, cool people. I know a lot of really cool Moroccans there too, many are good for a party.
Maybe we can meet up when I get back there in a few days. I'm finishing some jobs back in the UK till then. My UK no. I have Maroc Telecom phone but have left it behind. 00447971884243. Cheers Joe.

its hard to found  englishe freand in morocco cous most of tourist they are freanch and spanich

english started to replace french

Hi everyone,
An artist (community facilitator, mehndi, bodypaint, photography, murals, interior design) and musician (percussion/dance), i'm keen to move to Essaouira. 
Do any of you know of a place where I can volunteer in exchange for food and a room until I get paid work?  Or if anyone knows of jobs, I can cook, do gardening, clean, write and teach english....
Looking forward to your feedback,

Kathryn.