Looking for housing in den Haag

Hello there!  :cheers:

Thanks for stopping by here. I appreciate it!

I am a 19 year old girl, looking for a room to rent in The Hague (Den Haag) from mid August this year. I have been accepted into the International Law Course of the Hague University of Applied Sciences (Haagse Hogeschool) and will start my studies there this September.

My budget would be anything up to 350 Euros per Month (including G/W/E, sorry) and I would also have to be able to register. If you could help me out by pointing me to some offers (or even offering me a room yourself) or helpful websites, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this through.

Best,
Daydreamer6  :shy

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

At the top of the page is our "Housing" link, you can always check that out.  Failing that, you can look for that kind of accommodation on the Kamer.nl website; this link will take you there.  That said, you'll be very lucky to be able to find accommodation so far in advance; most stuff like you are looking for is snapped up in days.  My advice is to use something like AirBnB to cover your short-term needs on arrival, then look on kamer.nl for somewhere more permanent (so you can check it out before you pay out a lot of money and then hate it).

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hi,

thanks a lot for your quick and kind reply.
I will certainly give kaamer.nl a try. Thank you for your advice.

Best,
Shanya