Goodevening😔

pls help me...

I want to know , and i want to asked this issue about my husband he is left in oman 3weeks ago and his visa is already cancelled but the problem now , his sponsor wants the payment for his plane ticket to go back home ...

my question here is , i have a responsible to pay his ticket or no ????

bcos i heard that if the sponsor wants to cancelled you and he force you to go back home he is the one who responsible to pay the plane ticket...

thankyou and gobless

As per Omani labour law, the employer is supposed to pay the ticket if he/ organization has terminated the services of an employee.

yes i know that already but they force me to pay the ticket , and my work and my sponsor is disturbing for that issue , what action i can do for about that

bhengztot wrote:

yes i know that already but they force me to pay the ticket , and my work and my sponsor is disturbing for that issue , what action i can do for about that

This has been discussed quite much here.  Complaining to the ministry of labour as well as your local embassy would be an option to you. You can also approach ROP if they harras you for anything.