Just landed in Muscat 😊

Hi all,

Just thought I would say hi to everyone.   I'm a twenty something British expat starting a new life in Muscat.  I only landed in the early hours of this moring and feel like I have lots to do but yet noting to do...... 

Greatly looking forward to this adventure.  Thanks for reading. 

Paul

Welcome Paul, I am sure your stay in Oman will be a fruitful and pleasant one. If you are looking for friends please browse this forum for threads on our monthly get together. Welcome again!

Hi Paul,

Just moved to Muscat recently myself.

How you finding life here?

Scott Hutton

Scottmichaelhutton wrote:

Hi Paul,

Just moved to Muscat recently myself.

How you finding life here?

Scott Hutton

Life sucks in here ....  :D  "joke"   :top:
welcome to muscat by the way!!!
I have family and few friends here so I didn't find it difficult. except on roads, way how to get in a place I want to go.. I'm a commuters  :D

one thing I think you need to do first know their culture the people of Oman and respect on what they beliefs. this is far from your world before. but once you accept the reality here then everything will follows.
just enjoy the differences #itsreallybigAdjustments Good luck  :cheers:

Hi ..

Two months old in Muscat :) .. and enjoying the city. Experienced  good flash rain and flash flood in January, Sandstorm in February end and now the biggest dust storm in a decade.. Place is cool, people are nice, food is great, city clean and beautiful.

Didn't face any major issues so far, except for the minor language problems, Local Omani's are helpful and very much accommodating.

Hi hows muscat so far? Im planning to move there so any advice?

@ Kay sharolee >

Please note that this thread is very old and you may not receive any feedback from the initiator.
I would therefore advise you to create a new thread on the Muscat forum.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hello Daniel.. how are you feeling today?