Looking for a host family

Dear All

Hope you re doing well. I am planning to move to Lisbon starting from september till february, since i am an exchange student. And i am looking for a host family ( would be better if near the ISCTE), a responsible family? If any of you is interested, please contact me, thanks in advance

Hi and welcome to the forum.  :)

Why not contact ISCTE for accommodation. I did a quick Google search and found places.
Type 'lisbon host family accommodation for exchange students' into your search engine.

Good afternoon

I already searched, but there are not that many options of host families. I have also contacted ISCTE, they mostly offering rooms or apartments, but i need host family.

Hosting families are rare in Portugal and displaced students usually rent rooms or apartments. I would start thinking on a plan B if that doesn't work.

I am not sure exactly what a host family is or what is expected. Can anyone help?

A host family is one that takes in a student or person to live with them in a family environment as one of the family. The person pays for the privilege.

Hii

Yes this is a problem for me, my parents won t let me rent a room or apartment, that is why i am looking for host family:(

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section