Airtel dth recharge

hello,

can somebody using the airtel dth service please tell me how to recharge it.tried doing it online from here as well as from India.but to no avail.it says sorry your payment cannot be initiated now...

thanks in advance.  :)

Never recharge using an international credit / debit card/ online. If they find out its been done overseas they may block the connection. Always use an Indian account/card. Anyone in India should be able to do it if you give them the customer-id, or give your login details to someone in india and ask them to do it.

T&R

hey.thank you logical Indian.did not know that. :thanks:

i got it done via my sister in India.

logicalindian wrote:

Never recharge using an international credit / debit card/ online. If they find out its been done overseas they may block the connection. Always use an Indian account/card. Anyone in India should be able to do it if you give them the customer-id, or give your login details to someone in india and ask them to do it.

T&R

How can you get Airtel DTH here, and what are the requirements, and how much cost?

usually you can get a second hand from expatriates or olx. Price will depend compare with many sellers.

T&R