International friends

Hola, llevo viviendo en Sevilla varios años y me apetece conocer a gente nueva que llevan en la ciudad un tiempo o que se quiere quedar. Me encantan las tapitas y los cafelitos, viajar por alli y simplemente una buena charla y unas risas compartidas.

Hi there, I have been living in this beautiful city for several years now and I would like to meet new people who have been living in Seville for a while or people who would like to stay ;) I love having "tapas" and relaxing with a coffee, traveling a bit or just hanging out sharing nice conversations and laughters. Don't hesitate to email me!

Welcome on Expat.com Mamascret ;)

For maximum visibility, I will suggest you to post the Spanish part of your post on the Hispanophone version of the site.

Regards

Hecho! Gracias ;)

¡Yo también! ¡Ponte en contacto!

Me too! Get in touch!

Hey!

Thanks for your email. Can you tell me a bit more about you?
Regards,

Marie-aurore

Hi there! All you have to do is read my profile! Any questions in particular? DonŽt hesitate to ask!

I am looking to meet new friends in Seville...please reply.

Hey folks,

I've been living in Sevilla for several months and would like to get to know a few expats, and give my poor brain a rest from struggling to speak Spanish with the locals!
Do people arrange get-togethers on here or should I post in a new thread?

James_B wrote:

Hey folks,

I've been living in Sevilla for several months and would like to get to know a few expats, and give my poor brain a rest from struggling to speak Spanish with the locals!
Do people arrange get-togethers on here or should I post in a new thread?

TRY THIS LINK JAMES
internations.org