Getting married in Philippines

Hello,I'm Ciprian,In September I'm getting married in Philippines,what documents do I need to bring with me? Currently I live in England and my fiancée is working in Dubai,being far,how long before wedding we need to apply fore some of the documents?Thank you

You need a legal capacity to Marry, it's a documents where you can acquire it from the Romanian Embassy in Manila. You also need to bring your birth certificate and you also need a proof of no marriage.

Thank you so much! About the non marriage certificate,do I need to translate it in english language,and also legalize the translated  the document In Romania,before I go in Philippines?Or they will do it at my embassy? Thank you!

Correct, it should be in English translated.

Hello;

Proof of no marriage from your country, your embassy, translated to English if not already adequatly certified.

CeNoMar from Philippines Statistics office, (Certificate of ,No Marriage)  one for you and one for your intended.

ID for you and your intended, your passport, alien certificate of registration, her passport, birth certificate, 

Pre marital counseling class, appointment obtained when applying for marriage certificate.

additional requirements as seen fit by your local authorities may be applied.

total IIRC was about 2K piso

Lem

You both will need a cenomar, certificate of no marriage in the Philippines

You also need to be in the country at least ten days before you can get a marriage license.

After you apply with all paperwork, you will have to wait 10 days before marriage