Saudi council dataflow for coe

current local or any

Mohassan wrote:

Hi everyone, i just want to ask if they need local experience only in dataflow for saudi council? What if i just have abroad experience? Thanks

- what you mean you have experience abroad only? U mean in other country not in KSA? As i know before you work in ksa you need to have coe to present so that you can apply for saudi council card

Yes they local experience

Hi I just wanna ask, my first employer only did the data flow for PRC and education,now my licensed is expired and I want to renew it, can I used my current coe for data flow? Or I need to used the coe from Ph since they didn't do the data flow before. TIA

Hi I just want clarification please help

Nursetin wrote:

Hi I just wanna ask, my first employer only did the data flow for PRC and education,now my licensed is expired and I want to renew it, can I used my current coe for data flow? Or I need to used the coe from Ph since they didn't do the data flow before. TIA

Just the current coe will do. If they needed your previous coe they will email you.

thank u! and one more thing can i renew my licensed while I am here in Ph? coz I am applying now to go back to Saudi but still I don't have employer yet.

I have also same problem with you. They are asking my coe in the Philippines but its fake coe and im afraid to upload my fake coe

Nursetin wrote:

thank u! and one more thing can i renew my licensed while I am here in Ph? coz I am applying now to go back to Saudi but still I don't have employer yet.

it depends. because if you will be hired in a private company, the one who will process your license will be the HR. If you will be applying in a gov't facility then you will do it yourself.

I suggest once you hired then that's the time you will decide on when you will renew your saudi license.

Hope it clears your confusion.

Bellabel wrote:

I have also same problem with you. They are asking my coe in the Philippines but its fake coe and im afraid to upload my fake coe

I'm not against on this cases but as much as possible of course i will not recommend to do this.

PM me if you wanna know my suggestions because i don't know it this is allowed to talk here.

Thanks

So what did u do now? Did u continue to renew your licensed? And may I ask how many years u r working here in Saudi? Is it same company?

Maranthony i have a big problem too, about my dataflow its been blacklisted due to falsefied COE(fake) how can i fix that im here at saudi.. im really scared but my HR told me he will call me if he fix it.

saudi council told if you are blacklisted you are blacklisted forever

Hello friend did you make dataflow for the false one ?

Hi can we renew our saudi council even if we only have dataflow of our license and education?

Hi to all who renewed their saudi council very recently, did they ask you to dataflow your COE from your home country? Because I only have dataflw of my license and education.

Appreciate your answers

Hello sir can u help me i have same problem

Hello mam can u help me what did you do bec i have same problem i cannot renew now i have more than one yr expired

Same situation here...how did you solve your problem?

Hello did you already solve ur case?

Did you already solve ur case?

Hi just wanna ask im an ex saudi my license got expired last 2018. Im planning to go back in saudi. I access my dataflow report but my local license only are indicated there. Do i need to dataflow my diploma  and tor again plus my coe in saudi and my current coe here in the philippines. Thanks

hi, i would like to ask if the data flow report on coe is negative way back 2015, they can see that on their system of saudi council? if i renew license this coming 2021 on new employer. (moh).

Cal2928 wrote:

Hi just wanna ask im an ex saudi my license got expired last 2018. Im planning to go back in saudi. I access my dataflow report but my local license only are indicated there. Do i need to dataflow my diploma  and tor again plus my coe in saudi and my current coe here in the philippines. Thanks

They will request to attach the previous dataflow results and your latest coe etc.

Can i use the same year for two different COE? From different company
Hello dacoycoy,

For more visibility, you can ask your question by starting a new thread on the Saudi Arabia forum. 1f603.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

@mahbunchai hello do I need my COE yo be redribbon in the Philippines before I can do dataflow?

@kimigasukide00  no need po

I would like to ask, can dataflow verify coe if it comes from a private individual? I worked as a private caregiver. Your answers will be much appreciated.

Hi I want to ask if coe that comes from a private individual can be verified by dataflow? I worked as a private caregiver.  Your answers are much appreciated.

@Kann Xarra yes can be, but if u will used this to apply for NURSE position for saudi council, the scfhs will not accept this, but only  for dataflow, can be...