Golfing

i want to play some golf this week im 65 but i can still hit it
i used to live in northern cal now i am retired  bumping around asia trying to reinvent myself
will get together over a beer or on the links

Hello Chris; nice to meet you on expat.com.
Are you in hcmc or Hanoi? I have a very good friend who is interested in golf but she is in hcmc District 2. If you are in hcmc; maybe I can help to connect; that is if you both want to get together for golfing...

hello abcabcabc nice to met you too
iam in hanoi now but will be in hcmc end of june into july
i would love to play a round then

Hey, count me in.

hi khairulnmn so are you in hanoi or hcmc if in hanoi lets play tuesday cheers

Hey Chris,

Do yourself a favor and buy a round trip ticket to Da Lat.  Make your two-night reservation at Hotel Du Parc and ask for the golf package.  They will pick you up at the airport.  Verify your tee time for the next morning, which they will do for you.  They'll have a driver waiting for you to take you to the golf course.  Sign in, get your caddie, and go enjoy a great round of golf on a great golf course.  They will then pick you up after your round. 

There are two caveats that I must tell you about, though.  First, don't go on the weekend.  Go during the week, preferably a Mon/Tues/Wed.  If you go during the week, you'll pretty much have the entire course to yourself.  Not so on the weekend.  The other caveat is the weather.  I have made this trip about seven times now, and I've only been rained out once, although it is a strong possibility.  Good luck to you and hit 'em long and straight.

hey thanks for the tip i grew up in santa clara on flora vista near lawrence expressway

Never did find out where Chris is located.