CORREIOS

Need some Advice /Help,

I've ordered some items.

Handed over to airline
28 April 2018
Objeto encaminhado. de CENTRO INTERNACIONAL. em CURITIBA / PR. para Unidade Operacional. em Liberado sem imposto. Entrega 40d úteis / BR

And

Objeto recebido pelos Correios do Brasil. Acesse o ambiente Minhas Importações

Do I have to do anything or just wait?

I Tried  registering on Correios id but   no validation emails and just says Username and password error

You should register a complaint on the website to see were your delivery is. I have be waiting for a package scene Feb

I had a package simply disappear last month on its way here from São Paulo.  The Post Office tracking simply said "Not received at Manaus Processing", and apparently that didn't set any alarms off.  Fortunately, it was a purchase from Saraiva, and they just replaced it.
If the website still won't let you on, bring your message to your local Post Office and ask them to put a trace on it, the sooner the better.

Insure,Certify,Register, Sedex, or a Guaranteed Track able Shipper. I do not mail anything without paying the extra handling fees. Dang I miss the US, package left at home door, neighbors home, delivery only if area deemed safe, trackable, UPS,Fed-Ex, yup theft rampant in Brazil, yup my shoelaces tied down, location chip for shoe laces (lol/kkk/ 2 sweet)  I follow our Beloved James message on the post here (drum roll, Roi Carnival Style)
'Never Trust the Correios" and "No Problems".....I send regular mail secured.........yup..I mean with all the branches of Police for Police for Police maybe a "Postal Inspector Police?? It won't happen to much Free money and no accountability for theft.