Buying online in Brazil from Europe/abroad

Hello,

I live in Europe and I want to buy some clothes in online stores in Brazil. Unfortunately, I can't go to Brasil neither I have someone to buy them and send them to me.

Is there a way you can buy products online in Brazil from Europe or any other country?
How can you have them delivered to Europe? Is there some business going on, where people from Brasil provide you their CEPs for the delivery, and then instantly send the products to you to Europe for a fee?

Also, once you make a profile on any online shop in Brasil, can you pay online by an european credit card?

(online shops: Mercadolivre, Enjoei)

Thanks a lot for any advice on how to get Brasilian products to Europe without actually being in Brasil!

martina.cel.pinheiro wrote:

Hello,

I live in Europe and I want to buy some clothes in online stores in Brazil. Unfortunately, I can't go to Brasil neither I have someone to buy them and send them to me.

Is there a way you can buy products online in Brazil from Europe or any other country?
How can you have them delivered to Europe? Is there some business going on, where people from Brasil provide you their CEPs for the delivery, and then instantly send the products to you to Europe for a fee?

Also, once you make a profile on any online shop in Brasil, can you pay online by an european credit card?

Thanks a lot for any advice on how to get Brasilian products to Europe without actually being in Brasil!

I wouldn´t put my card on-line in Brazil. My cards were cloned twice already.

robal

The danger that Robal points out is very real.  Moreover, Brazilian logistics range from "Below Average " to "Totally Unacceptable" - and that's on shipments within the country.  I can't imagine what it must be for foreign shipments.

If there are things that you really must have, talk to your credit card issuer about a single-use number for the transaction to disguise your card, so that even if the number is intercepted, it will be useless to the thief.  Then, be prepared to wait.

I for one would not attempt such a transaction. Maybe try US establishments where it may not be so complicated.

Obrigada gente, vou ver como faço..!

@Wazzup Try Etsy for Brazilian Products!

Roddie in Retirement1f575.svg

@abthree I second that. I purchased from my old reliable Amazon. Com but had to pay import taxes when it got here. I decided to buy from Amazon.com.br instead. WRONG. I am still trying to track down the items i purchased. They don't appear on the Amazon.com.br website. My Dell XPS-13 Plus came a month late.  From now on I just buy in the shopping malls.

Roddie in Retirement1f575.svg

03/16/23 @roddiesho. Amazon.com.br is pretty good about responding to complaints and issuing refunds, but they don't control their carriers.  A refund doesn't help people like us much, who live a long way from the "Sul Maravilha", and would rather have our stuff. 🤣

Hello,

[email protected]

Mercado livre is our version of eBay. 

mercadolivre.com.br

what you call clothes, apparel, we call Vestuario ou Confeccao ( the garment maker or wholesaler )

I would recommend to visit Sao Paulo's Bom Retiro and Bras neighborhood for wholesale and manufacturer direct purchases. 

Good morning

I want to buy silicone molds to make cake figures from Brazil, and I am from Europe, and there is no shipping to Europe.

And these companies do not have any shopping app

Thank you

And augmenting to my previous reply....

In sourcing Apparel, there is no substitute for you being on location to appraise the quality of what you getting for your spent money. 

You need to find someone to do your procurement. Someone who understands apparel, can haggle, and is in tune to your ordering needs. 

Find that person.  And then send her to the Bom Retiro and Bras neighborhoods ( they are tied together ), in Sao Paulo. There is a thriving garmet community at those places ( Jews have been replaced by Koreans who are know being replaced by Bolivians and Chinese ).

As bonus, in between crossing both neighborhoods, you are in Bridal patch, that's Alameda Sao Caetano, by Luz / Vila Economizadora neighborhood . So gowns, tuxedos, wedding accessories, you are home.

Bom Retiro,.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bom_Retiro_(district_of_S%C3%A3o_Paulo)

most store fronts , and some in exclusivity, deal with wholesale clients. The factories are gone, except for the cottage industry in garment making, mostly run by Bolivians and Peruvians.

Most of what you will see there is extremely affordable, by European Standards, and it lingers somewhere in fast fashion, ranging from Women, Children, Obese, Born Again Fashion ( It's no joke, they call it Moda Crente ) , party wear, Saturday night wear, every day wear, and slut wear. 

And then, if prices are not affordable enough,  and you buy in bulk, there is Bras.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Br%C3%A1s

And  these days , even neighboring Pari is getting into the fold.

Embroidered stuff, it's a day trip to Ibitinga in Sao Paulo.  Everyone there knits. Even former farm hands or cowboys.   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibitinga

Knock yourself dead.