Living in Rangsit area looking for EXPATS

Hi
I am relatively new (got here in October)and am wondering if there is an Expat group around here or any one that wants to get together for coffee or ......

Welcome on board Kingston_kid! :)

I hope you get lots of new contacts on the site.

All the best,
Christine

Hi Kingston-kid....whats your real name?

I am moving to BKK and teaching in Rangsit, so I presume I'm going to get an apartment there.  Stay in touch and perhaps we can meet up for coffee when I get there...

Katie

Sure what are you looking to spend there are a couple of row houses here in Lam lukka.  If you like shopping don't worry one of the biggest malls is here lol

I'm looking for a very simple cheap room so I can save all my money for exploring the country.  So 2,500-3,000 if poss.  I hate shopping but I guess its convenient having stuff near by!! | am on the look out for local fruit and vedge markets thought...how about you...what are you doing in Bangkok??  Are you enjoying it??

Realfairy wrote:

I'm looking for a very simple cheap room so I can save all my money for exploring the country.  So 2,500-3,000 if poss.  I hate shopping but I guess its convenient having stuff near by!! | am on the look out for local fruit and vedge markets thought...how about you...what are you doing in Bangkok??  Are you enjoying it??

Hi,

If you want visit Chiang Mai or around city and live with thai familly for few days, discover fruit here, don t hesitate to contact me :)

See you later :)

Hi everyone just saw this Blog. Living in Rangsi Area for some time now. Lots of Thai friends but looking for some expat friends to hang around with. If your around the area hope we can meet and hang around!

Hi..

Is this post still active?  Moving to Rangsit soon... looking to make new friends there...

Hello Sauchi,

Welcome to expat.com!

Unfortunately this discussion is no longer active.

I suggest you create a new discussion on the Bangkok forum. This will increase your chances of connecting and engaging with our other members.1f60e.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed