Salary

Hi, may I know how much do you pay
1. Nanny (not stay in, Mon-Sat)
2. Helper (stay in)

Exclude food, transport and medical.

Thanks!

Hi-we do need to know where abouts your planning to reside as different areas have different rates of pay.  For instance Jakarta may have a higher salary expectation than Semarang or yogjakarta. You'll get the best most informed response by nominating your city or area of choice. I reside in Surabaya and pay 2.5M a month for a live in maid/nanny.

Hi! I will be staying in Jakarta. Understood that will be higher as the cost of living in Jakarta is higher.

Does your helper coupled up as nanny?

Yes.  Wages structured to Surabaya.  I'm sure our Jakarta expats have more detailed and local knowledge.  👍

Thanks anyway!  :)

This all depends on the area and whether you use an agent or not. The last one I had we paid 1.3 mill a month with Sundays off and we paid for toiletries and food. 1.3 was 500k higher than those around the area we live.
She was live in , but then got summoned to her village. Forced to marry and now has kids and no future.

And now we can't find another house maid but it's been a year and I am great at being a house maid but you can't afford me.

Haha. Okay thanks for advice!

Hi mrs white,
I'm hendri from jakarta,
I'm looking for a job as helper or house keeper

Hi, do you still looking a maid? Thx