Translate farsi to english

Hi, i need desperate help in translating some phrases from farsi to english. Is anyone here who could help me? Thanks a lot

hello,
please send it by whatsapp +***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello, Arash!
Thank you for responding me, but is it ok for you to send here the phrases I want to be translated? Even if we live in different countries, the subject is so sensitive to me so I cannot afford to leave any sign ( like my phone number 😉), at least at this moment. The problem is that I found those SMS in my future husband's phone. I need you to translate them and to tell me, if you are so kind, what is your oppinion on this matter. The messages appear to me too intimate for a two men conversation. Maybe I am right or maybe I am wrong.
‎1.زنگ میزنم
‎من اينجا  هستم
‎مهرزاد من اينجا پاعينم اگر نميخواى جواب بدى بگو كه  برم و در ضمن خمار هم هستم
4. ميدونم باشه من ديگه توى اون خونه نمى يام
5. فقط اون متاع رو به من برسون خمارم دست درد نكن
Thank a lot for your support!

p.S. 1. Are those phrases correctly written?🧐

This conversation's between your husband (Mehrzad) and one women or Man I don't know,

1.زنگ میزنم i will call you
‎من اينجا  هستم  im here
‎مهرزاد من اينجا پاعينم اگر نميخواى جواب بدى بگو كه  برم و در ضمن خمار هم هستم mehrzad im near your home, if you dont want to answer tell me, I think she or he needs drugs or alcohol,
4. ميدونم باشه من ديگه توى اون خونه نمى يام I know, ok I never come to that house,
5. فقط اون متاع رو به من برسون خمارم دست درد نكن but please give me some drugs I m hangover,

Thank you very much for wasting your time helping me! Have a nice day!

1. I'll ring
I am here
Mehrzad I am here if you do not want to say the wrong answer I'm going and I'm in the middle of it too.
4. I know, I do not get any more at that house
5. Just give me that stuff, do not bother me

Chill!