Gluten Free Cairo

Hello I have just joined this community and wonder if anyone can tell me if there is somewhere near to the Conrad complex that sells gluten free products especially bread. My husband is coeliac and we would like to find products for him.
Would be grateful for any information.
Karen

It's far from your area,, but you can find it in big malls or supermarkets

Thank you very much.

You welcome ,, have great day

hi, i have gluten intolerance and at first found it really hard to live in Egypt but gradually discovered that some places sell gluten free products, usually the larger supermarkets in areas that have foreigners like Maadi and Dokki. I regularly use Alfa market in Dokki (turn off the main road close to the Nile, next to the petrol station and you should find it), sorry i don't know where the place you mentioned is or if it's close to you. Alfa is good because they have a range of dietary foods and in particular i can recommend the crystal products, cake mix (21.le), bread mix (about 80le)etc, which are made in Egypt and work better than many brands i used in the UK. I also buy rice cakes which are very cheap, about 10le a packet. They have pasta and biscuits etc but not often bread, just do it yourself packets. Also some Metro supermarkets used to sell a few products but i'm not sure if they still do . Hope this helps.