1 year multiple entry visit visa Bahrain - exit rentry thru causeway

Hi friends, my mother is here with me in Bahrain on one year multiple visit visa. Her maximum stay is 90 days from each entry. we are Indian national.Can she exit to saudicause way and re enter bahrain same day?  please advise.

Hmm interesting.  Well it is theoretically possible to go through Bahrain immigration, do a U-turn before Saudi immigration and then pass through Bahrain immigration again.   You don't need a visa for Saudi in this case. 

I know people who have done this but years ago and they didn't have visas (British nationals; visa on arrival) and used to do this almost every month. 

Why don't you give it a try?  better go at night around 1130 so if there is an issue with entry on same date; wait 30 mins and go through :)

Hi Vijai2008, How did you get the multiple reentry visa for your mother?
I tried to get a multiple reentry for my mother. i went to evisa.gov.bh and clicked "apply for eVisa".
When i filled in the details, the message said that the said purpose of visiting a family does not qualify for eVisa. please advice how to get a multiple entry visa

I already posted on another thread.  You won't be able to get an evisa for older people easily especially for some nationalities - and forget the 1 year multiple.  The best option is to get a sponsored visa i.e. through a company or agent.

What is the cost of 1 year multiple visa of Bahrain and how much time it takes?

Go to evisa.gov.bh and check the cost.  Time is anywhere between 1 week to 1 month depending on a lot of factors.

Hello. I m come to Bahrain on a multiple entry visa on Jan 31st. I m currently working right now but they have not yet transferred the visa. And i have 90 days period until the 29th of this month. Can you suggest what is to be done. Because of this pandemic my boss is saying they have cancelled the visa process. So how long of a extension can i get???

Lodge a request online with npra on their site for extension. They will help nowadays because many people are in similar situation.  Most probably they will extend for a few months.

However, don't mention that you are working on this visa as its illegal.  Just apply for a normal extension saying its because you cannot leave due to your country being shut down.

Has anyone received any feedback from NPRA on visa extension?

I submitted my extension on Tue and still no reply.