Aussie female in Iran looking for other English speaking females ☺️

Hi I am an Aussie currently living in Tehran with my husband a baby girl (with his family) I have been here a while but find it hard to connect with other expat females or Iranian females who speak good English (as my Farsi is not that good lol) does anyone have the same problem?

I happen to know a couple of local ladies who run English schools.
Don't know them very well but perhaps you'd like to say hello.
I believe their place is called the 'can do institute'.

Thanks Fred 👍

Hi , I just moved to Tehran but would like to meet up! We will be moving into our apartment this weekend . We come from South Africa. Erica

Hi Erica I sent you a private message ☺️

the same problem ..im from kazakhstan fluent english...

hey guys.
This is preeti from india living here with my persian hubby.
Happy to see you guys here.
Let's make plan we all can catch up together.

Hi please let  me  know how can i join you .
I am new in expat.

Leila and preeti I have sent you both private messages ☺️

Um, hi, im an iranian one but i guess i can help u learn some special things here... u must be so alone... we can become friends...! ^-^
I can speak English btw. :)

Hi dear

I'm Abigail I was in Iran  2018 I can undrstnd it's difficult if ur just speaking English I am same but I try to learn Farsi..

I am returning to tehran after flight restrictions will finish in Australia then I will be arriving in Tehran

I live in Melbourne but I Hope to move to Iran bc it's so cool I love of Iran..

Plse reply back to me I love to hear of yr story & how ur goimg with yr life in Tehran

Take care
Abigail 🙂💜

HI Abigail

I am Iranian English translator and know English well. It would be a great pleasure to meet up. Please let me know in case of any problem you face in Iran. I can help you.

Cheers
Sahar

Hi Abigail this is Tanya but I started a different ID (I forgot the password) Iv been in Iran for over 5 years I just went back to Australia to give birth to my daughter (omg it's been 3 1/2 years 😂😂) I would wait before leaving Melbourne until you have have had a corona vaccine especially if you want to work with the elderly here as none of us have had a vaccine yet. Do you know any Farsi? Would really help you as pretty much most off the oldies don't speak English and there is a bit of a custom off staying in your home but they do still look for carers, the nursing homes here don't have the best reputation 😬 Anyway you can contact me if you like I'm in Tehran 😀😀 cheers Tanya

Hello dear valued

I am ehsan and can speak English: Persian: and Arabic fluently

But as far as as I recognised myself I am belonging to male gender

Secondly I couldn't catch what service can I offer eat to you you or or which one 1u can do do in my favour

Hello dear valued

I am ehsan and can speak English: Persian: and Arabic fluently

But as far as as I recognised myself I am belonging to male gender

Secondly I couldn't catch what service can I offer eat to you you or or which one 1u can do do in my favour

I gather Ehsan is a man's name.
Are you a man?

Hi guys! Im also looking for people I can actually communicate with 😅 I've been living in tehran for 3 years now. I can speak farsi but can't really write and read. I was born and raised in Burundi. I speak french and English.

If anyone has any job offer or anything useful for foreigners in iran kindly don't hesitate to share:)
In fact i have Indian origins (mom side) i can speak gujrati and urdu

@MummyNeedsAholiday hello i just saw your post here. I am french and my husband is iranian. Are you still in iran? Do you know where i can meet other femal expats?

Thanks,

Celine.