VISA PROCESSING THRU VFS TASHEEL PHILIPPINES

I have been offered job at a university in KSA and my visa approval is under process with the concerned ministry since July 2022. Anybody has an idea as to how much time is required before the ministry approves the visa?

Thanks

@Julsg78 No need for pre arrival registration anymore. all is back to normal in KSA.

@AIMBAA Is your visa under process in government (public) university.

My visa is also under process in public university. May be we can exchange information to each other.

@Sanchoboy Muqeem is not required? also after the approval on VFS Tasheel, is there any other requirement in airport?

Hello, can I ask if Apostille if required when stamping for Family Visit Visa?

@tuttifrutti

Dear All friends,

Greetings.

Please can anyone help me one by one what are the procedures for applying visiting visa for family here in KSA. We're planing to get my mother-in-law here in KSA to visit us under me.

I already applied in MOFA for FVV using this link https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/ and it's under process already.

Now, what are the next?

Can anyone send me a details and links where I can go through the process please.

Thank you so much in advance for your reply.

@tuttifrutti
Dear All friends,

Greetings.
Please can anyone help me one by one what are the procedures for applying visiting visa for family here in KSA. We're planing to get my mother-in-law here in KSA to visit us under me.
I already applied in MOFA for FVV using this link https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/ and it's under process already.

Now, what are the next?

Can anyone send me a details and links where I can go through the process please.

Thank you so much in advance for your reply.
-@arnelpaje18

Hello, while waiting for the approved visit visa from MOFA, you can prepare the required documents in the Philippines such as BC of your mother in law (PSA paper, apostilled) with arabic translation; yellow fever and polio vaccine from BoQ (appointment availability is quite hard to find); contact East West Placement Agency (***) for attestation of BC in saudi embassy. When all documents are ready, you can book appointment in VFS Tasheel website. Good luck.

@Sanchoboy

Thank you so much for your reply.

Appreciated.

@Sanchoboy

Dear, one more question please.

Can we do together in 1 appointment the Yellow Fever and Pollo Vaccine or should be separate?

Thanks.

@Sanchoboy

Dear, one more question please.

Can we do together in 1 appointment the Yellow Fever and Pollo Vaccine or should be separate?

Thanks.
-@arnelpaje18

Separate appointment but can be administered on your earliest schedule, just inform BoQ personnel that you have different appointment for another vaccine.

@Sanchoboy

Thanks dear for your prompt response.

God bless.

How much will I need to pay for visa application. i only knew that I have to pay the visa fee given by vfs tasheel when i booked for appointment, but some were saying that there is another payment inside, but it is not mention in the appointment/application paper given by the vfs tahseel

How much will I need to pay for visa application. i only knew that I have to pay the visa fee given by vfs tasheel when i booked for appointment, but some were saying that there is another payment inside, but it is not mention in the appointment/application paper given by the vfs tahseel
-@Hapeee henie

Hello, it is mentioned in VFS website on how much to pay excpet for the medical insurance around Php 3000+ which to be collected together with other payments.

Hello everyone!'

My family will process the visa soon, do they need to undergo medical exam before visiting VFS or VFS will provide the medical referral?

thank you for your kind response!

@Al Cao Resident visa requires medical for dependents over 12 years old from any medical facilities accredited by VFS Tasheel, but not required for visit visa application (only Yellow fever and polio vaccines from BoQ). Please note that applicants should bring all documents including medical results and vaccine certificate during the scheduled appointment in VFS. Good luck.

I am applying for visit visa for my parents to Saudi Arabia and I already booked an appointment for them at VS Tasheel.Is it needed for thei BC to be apostilled? Or as long as PSA registered will it be acceptable?

@Guest9873 As per the website: Proof of kinship or marital relationship (marriage contract with regards to wife, birth certificates for children), duly authenticated both by DFA Philippine Red Ribbon and stamp at East West Placement Centre-SA Embassy accredited agency.

So Apostilled and Stamped are required.

@arnelpaje18 try to join Facebook Group : Resident & FVV holders in Saudi Arabia there is full details there of the process you need

@tuttifrutti im looking for final exit out of here asap. Can u assist?

How much processing fee for family visit visa thru vfs tasheel Davao City, Philippines

@tuttifrutti @Hi Good Morning. Dear can you please share your agent's contact details? Thank You

Hello good day Kabayan's. I would like to seek your help regarding the requirements needed in VFS tasheel in Manila for further processing on my family's permanent visa. I'm currently working in KSA and I already had yellow slip for my family ( wife and 2 sons). My wife already visited VFS in Cebu but they said they only will cater visa for UAE and Canada but for KSA it should be done only in Manila. Our documents such as attested Diploma, MC and BC of our children are ready and available but I believe it should be reviewed first by VFS Tasheel for any correction/mistakes in the docs. Since my family is residing in Cebu it is really difficult to travel for them that's why if the only option is to go to Manila then we need to make sure that all of the requirements/documents are verified by VFS Tasheel. I really appreciate for any info and answer in my concern. Thank you

Hello everyone, I would like to ask if what are the requirements for Personal Visit Visa thru VFS TasHeel in Manila? And also how much is the cost? Thank you and God bless!

@tuttifrutti hello i just want to ask how much it will cost for husband visa (residence)im here in dubai and my husband in riyadh.

@tuttifrutti can you give me the website of vfs tasheel in manila? Thank you.

@mistulaura https://visa.vfsglobal.com/phl/en/nor/a … tre/manila

hi everyone, need your help. Is Arabic translation still mandatory for apostilled documents (birth certificate) in VFS po? or translation can be done here in Saudi instead of east west /muslim affairs? salamat po

Hi!

Anyone who can assist me pls, i have a few questions regarding the documents to bring on VFS appointment letter :

#3 Copy of the residence permit in the host country (is this the resident visa pageor Iqama of my husband working in saudi? )

#4 Visa Platform Filled by the visa center with the signature of the applicant ? ( where can i find this form? When we book an appointment, we only filled up the appointment application online then received the appointment letter/appointment confirmation after, no other form recieved )

#5 Copy of the ID card issued by host country? (This is My husband iqama right?)

#9 Residency permit document number issued by relevant body in KsA ( Is this the yellow slip? )

#11 Police clearance certificate authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the host country ( Am i the one who will provide this, if YES, how to get this? Is this the normal police clearance we can get in our town? Or my husband in saudi will provide this? )

Also, i have a valid Family Visit Visa taken from VSF in Dubai expiring on December because i previously stayed and worked in Dubai, I got from there the FVV. Now i have the yellow slip for Permanent Visa application , do i need to cancel first the FVV or no need and just go on with my Permanent Family Visa application?

thank you so much in advance. This means a lot !

@tuttifrutti Hi, Good pm, I just want to ask po anu po accredited clinic for the medical w/c is reqt for the application of permanent visa /resident visa Going to Saudi Arabia?

Hi gud pm, I just want to ask if anu po accredited clinic for medical w/c is reqt in application if permanent visa / resident visa in Saudi Arabia?

What are the medical test to be done for resident visa application?

What are the diff between normal and lounge

@tuttifrutti hello sir can i ask where i should apply for uk visa? Thank you

Hi, I'm planning to bring my sister and my mother here in ksa. Regarding vfs fee. What includes in 20k to 30k fee for adult processing?

Hi, to those who have their wifes visit visa processed, ano po ba yung ni-require for the visa stamping? I got visa document already here in Saudi, but in Philippines, does VFS Tasheel asked for Marriage certificate? Pls advise.

Hello Ms @tuttifrutti , for family visit visa, is it required for my wife to present Marriage Certificate in VFS Tasheel? I have visa document already for my wife's visit visa here in Saudi. If MC is needed, is it required to be apostilled? Thanks you.

@tuttifrutti

Good day, I need help, do you have knowledge about business visa? Because we don't have any idea. My husbands employer get him a business visa. Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 3 months ago
Reason : Copy-paste
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@junelhyn22 Hi

can you tell me what medical report they requirement, and get from where 

@junelhyn22

what the medical report they ask for it and i

Hi Tutti frutty.

Great to see that you have lots of information about all the concerns, so i would like to ask you that if my family travel from Philippines to KSA for visiting purpose do they need to go through any kind of medical examination or any kind of vaccination kindly let me know as i need to process for the visa