VISA PROCESSING THRU VFS TASHEEL PHILIPPINES

Really wow this is a relief , is this sure? I'm sorry  so shocked coz I'm only waiting for my yellow fever vaccine then after that I can procee with vfs appointment, I will email vfs myself..omg is this is true me and my son can go to Saudi next week, thank u

Dear Applicant,

Greetings from Saudi Visa Application Center!
Please be informed that applicants 5 years old and below does not need to be at the visa center for application. Yellow fever vaccine is one of the mandatory requirements, the Bureau of Quarantine will decide if the applicant will be exempted for the vaccine or not. See below procedure for your reference; 

This email is from vfs, in your email vaccine is not required, which vaccine? Coz clearly with their email to me they said yellow fever vaccine is mandatory, where are u applying from? We are from Philippines

Hi sir / maam,

Better you send them another email specifically mentioned you are applying for permanent resident visa, and not visit visa.

Thanks

Yes I did that this is really good news if yellow fever no need for residence visa, coz I already have all the documents including yellow paper original copy,. Then I can proceed with vfs appointment, thank you very much ,

Hi sorry but I also checking what is this pre approval number /invitation . Once I figure it out I'll let u know

No need for yellow fever vaccine. I was asked to have the MMR vaccine which was done atbthe end of my medical tests.

Hi!

I'm currently processing my lil brother's which is minor going to saudi under the sponsorship of our father. Just want to ask, maybe you know some legit agency or agent who can help us processing it? Thank you

Hello, sure! Please contact this person.

Oly Laus
+63 999 884 1489

She is my agent since 2014.

Hope that helps.

Thank you so much po

Hi everyone..just want to ask if what are the requirements for visit visa stamping in KSA nowadays,planning to bring my wife and my 12 yr old son..thanks in advance for ur response...

Good day!

I am currently processing for Saudi resident visa for my wife. I have 3 colleauges who processed for resident visa for their wives, all of them also administered MMR vaccine. But this was last 2019, I dont know if there were changes now.

When I check the VFS website, the vaccine requirement is only Yellow fever and Polio (no MMR vaccine mentioned). I also called VFS, and the staff personally confirmed that only Yellow fever and Polio are required by embassy. With this, I will ask my wife to ask the medical clinic not to anymore administer the MMR vaccines.

If you have other latest inputs please share as well. thank you.

Good day!

Just would like to ask if you were able to finish your appointment with VFS without the yellow fever vaccine for the resident visa application.

I am also ongoing applying for Saudi resident visa for my wife.

thank you.

hello im planning to get my kids here in ksa ,but i dont have time to process,can i have d contact number of ur agent?tnx

Hi, all requirements for visa stamping (all types) are stipulated in VFS Tasheel website.

Hi,
My daughter are trying to get a slot for appointment an dot seems it very hard to get. You hav ego what for several minutes or hrs .
Do you have any suggestion for to resolve this issue?
Please respond

Arnel

Hi. My husband will be applying Resident Visa for me and our 2 children.

Can anyone please advice if he already needs to submit in ISTIQDAM the birth certificates and marriage contract which were authenticated in Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Manila?

Or will we only need it once we process in VFS Tasheel?

Hi. My husband will be applying Resident Visa for me and our 2 children.

Can anyone please advice if he already needs to submit in ISTIQDAM the birth certificates and marriage contract which were authenticated in Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Manila?

Or will we only need it once we process in VFS Tasheel?

>>I am also currently processing for my wife resident visa. As per the requirements in ISTIQDAM, he needs to present it in ISTIQDAM. together with his Diploma also authenticated by the royal embassy. He can view this requirements thru ABSHER. Below requirements he will find:

1.A copy of the marriage contract
2. Fill out the application form for residents to bring in their families.
3. A letter of explicit consent from the sponsor to recruit, indicating the monthlyincome (certified by the Chamber of Commerce in the region to which theoffice in which the application is submitted).
4. A copy of the residency (bring the original for matching).
5.passport copy.
6.A copy of the academic qualification (bringing the original for matching).
7.Copy of birth certificates for children in the event of a request for theirrecruitment.
8.A copy of the passports of the persons required to be recruited.
9.The administration has the right to request any additional justifications whenit deems it necessary to present them.
10.Receiving the request does not necessarily mean approval.
11.The necessity to adhere to the instructions and precautionary measuresannounced by the competent authorities.
"

After I have done with the biometrics, what would be the next procedure?

hi mam  can you send me a contact details also of your agent please...

and i want to ask,which one is needed marriage certificate or marriage conract,?
because as of now only certified true copy of marriage certificate we had,we are still waiting for the marriage contrdct,but I want now to  process the visa application,would they accept it?

Thankyou..

hi sir can you send me a contact details of agency you knew? i badly needed.thankyou

East West Placement Center Inc
RIZZ 1059 Metropolitan Ave, Makati City
Tel: 02-8956911
Email: [email protected]

***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please use only English on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi. My husband already received the Yellow Paper for the family residence visa. We are only able to start the process by 3rd/4th week of September in VFS Tasheel since we are outside the Philippines.

Now, my husband will be transferring his sponsorship to another company. My question is:

Will we be able to still use the yellow paper which was issued to him? or should he cancel it and apply again once he finalizes his transfer of sponsorship to the new company?

ExpatGCC wrote:

Hi. My husband already received the Yellow Paper for the family residence visa. We are only able to start the process by 3rd/4th week of September in VFS Tasheel since we are outside the Philippines.

Now, my husband will be transferring his sponsorship to another company. My question is:

Will we be able to still use the yellow paper which was issued to him? or should he cancel it and apply again once he finalizes his transfer of sponsorship to the new company?


Yellow paper is valid for 3 months after issuance to the date of submission , it does not have any link with your husband sponsor, bcuz your sponsor is your husband not his company.

hope it clears your doubt

I beg to disagree, the validity of yellow paper is one year from issue date. It was reduced from 2 years validity in previous years.

Thanks for your response.

saqayyum2000 wrote:
ExpatGCC wrote:

Hi. My husband already received the Yellow Paper for the family residence visa. We are only able to start the process by 3rd/4th week of September in VFS Tasheel since we are outside the Philippines.

Now, my husband will be transferring his sponsorship to another company. My question is:

Will we be able to still use the yellow paper which was issued to him? or should he cancel it and apply again once he finalizes his transfer of sponsorship to the new company?


Yellow paper is valid for 3 months after issuance to the date of submission , it does not have any link with your husband sponsor, bcuz your sponsor is your husband not his company.

hope it clears your doubt


Yellow slip is valid for 1 year from issuance,  please post correct information.

Hello! & Good day!,

I've got an approved visit visa for my son from MOFA last 31 March 2021, 'til now we are still processing the required documents. Now my question is, is it still valid or do I need to apply again for new visit visa? and how long the validity of visit visa?

Thank's in advance for your answer.

Hi everyone!

Anyone can help me if there's still VFS Tasheel in Cebu? Is yellow fever and Polio vaccine required for family visit visa? I have my approved slip already and looking ways to have my stamp. Huhu First time to process here and I'm definitely on rush. Hope you all can help me.

There is only one site of VFS Tasheel Office and it is in Manila. They have ceased the operations of their satellite offices in Davao and Cebu. Sorry for the late reply.

Good day. I would appreciate any updates on visa stamping process in VFS Tasheel Manila (Resident and Family Visit Visa). TIA.

Sanchoboy wrote:

There is only one site of VFS Tasheel Office and it is in Manila. They have ceased the operations of their satellite offices in Davao and Cebu. Sorry for the late reply.


Really, what a sad news. I hope they open soon.

After visa processing at VSF tasheel, whats the next procedure, is it going to saudi embassy for stamping? How many days is the stamping process? Do i need to book an appointment for stamping? I really need some information, i hope you can help me, thanks

What is yellow  fever vaccine? Do all applicants including children needs that?

Im at that process now , and im so stressed

Are they also gonna stamp  the visa (Vsf) after processing or it is another step?

Jennelyn Joy Macugay wrote:

After visa processing at VSF tasheel, whats the next procedure, is it going to saudi embassy for stamping? How many days is the stamping process? Do i need to book an appointment for stamping? I really need some information, i hope you can help me, thanks


Hello, the process of visa stamping in VFS Tasheel will begin after (1) you got the yellow slip (resident visa) from Istaqdam or approved visit visa from MOFA. (2) Then you have to prepare the required documents like Marriage Contract (spouse) and Birth Certificate (children) in PSA paper - for apostille (authentication) in DFA. You can do this on your own or thru an agency. (3) When these documents are ready, you can proceed for attestation from Saudi Embassy but only thru the services of East West Placement Agency. (4) While waiting for the release of these documents, you can do the medical exam in any VFS affiliated clinics. (5) If all documents are ready + medical exam, it is time to book an appointment in VFS website. Visit VFS Tasheel during your scheduled date together with all the documents mentioned above for visa stamping.

Yellow fever is a required vaccine as per VFS tasheel website both for Resident visa and family visa applications.. not sure if required for kids..  it is one of the requirements before going to VFS tasheel..

Other requirements in VFS tasheel, you can check thru their website: https://www.vfstasheel.com/landing.html#/index

you can contact VFS at their landline: 028-253301 (Manila)

Yellow fever vaccination is also thru reservation. You can refer to this link:
https://quarantine.doh.gov.ph/boq-onlin … tep-guide/

johnerlman wrote:

Yellow fever is a required vaccine as per VFS tasheel website both for Resident visa and family visa applications.. not sure if required for kids..  it is one of the requirements before going to VFS tasheel..

Other requirements in VFS tasheel, you can check thru their website: https://www.vfstasheel.com/landing.html#/index

you can contact VFS at their landline: 028-253301 (Manila)

Yellow fever vaccination is also thru reservation. You can refer to this link:
https://quarantine.doh.gov.ph/boq-onlin … tep-guide/


But the wife of my colleague did not went thru BoQ and her visa was stamped on her passport and her son. This happened in March 2021. She was only requested by the Clinic in Makati to visit them one day before her flight for the vaccine and she paid Php 1200.

Hello,

Yes. Even my wife arrived here last July 5. She had her yellow fever vaccine. I called directly VFS and confirmed to me to follow everything required in the website.
It can be checked on their website.
(https://www.vfstasheel.com/landing.html … load_popup

However, as per my wife. VFS did not ask her the vaccie certificate and told her to show it to airport. But in the airport no one checked.

For those inquiring, I would suggest to call directly the VFS tasheel. But for me personally, I would recommend to just follow the requirements stated in the website to avoid delays.