ROOMMATE(S) WANTED!!

Hi guys,
I live in Cabarete.   I will be moving to a new place on May 1.  Would love to find a good roommate/roommate to share a really nice place. Something up to$400US per roommate range.  Cabarete, Las Terrenas or anywhere in Punta Cana.  Condo,? house??  Who knows.

Here's all u might wish to know…to begin. Important background stuff and needs. II am a very quiet, decent former New York city police officer turned professional poker player., I assure you I am a good guy, a good housemate and a good neighbor. Immaculate, no drinking, no drugs, no crazy. (but there is a terrible rumor going around that I am intelligent, and I have a vague sense of humor.) Big issue, perhaps…I have a small dog. Her name is Fat Face. She is my kid. We've been together for 10 years. She is a licensed, insured and fully vaccinated 13 lb. Immaculate as me, hypoallergenic and non-shedding white mixed breed. Fat Face is of course also very well behaved and extremely friendly.  If you like animals, you will love Fatty.
And…I brush my teeth twice a day and I am a great Italian cook.
Anyone looking for a great condo/apartment share living in the DR, I am ready.
Thanks many,
Raymond

Good luck honey!  I am sure someone will take you up on this.

Hi Raymond:  Why are you leaving Cabarete and how long have you been there?  I am currently living in Niagara on the Lake Canada.  Spent 2 weeks in Las Terrenas just before Xmas.  Absolutely loved the area, people and beaches.  Making plans to return long term.  I have a 6 year old cairn terrier "Henry the Great".  He is smarter than Einstein.  Your kid's name "Fat Face" is great!

I had a 2nd home on the Clearwater Beach, FL.  Sold it last October.  Tired of all the tourists that have invaded the beach area and have disrupted the original quaint lifestyle.  Keep me posted.

Gary

Hi everyone,

@arrogantice, could you please post your advert in the required section:
- Housing in Dominican Republic

Thank you

Chris
Expat.com

Hey Gary,

I've been here a few months.   Been traveling here every winter for 10 years Really love  Cabarete, and I love Las Terrenas.   And Punta Cana. Either locations are fine by me.  Just want to have a nice place so my GF can visit once in a while.   Should be able to find great 2 bedroom for $800 a month long term. Do you have whatsapp?  Send your number and we can talk about everything.  Or call me whenever...

Ciao
raymond

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Please do not post contact info on a public forum. Thanks. We are removing your phone number. Please share that by private message honey.