A Good and Credible Immigration Attorney/Consultant/Lawyer in Portugal

Hello all my friends on this forum, I'm new to this site and I feel so glad to be here.

I'm from Hong Kong and I am planning to move to Portugal later this year. I've been to Portugal multiple times before I made this one of the biggest decision in my life. I love the country and am planning to reside either in Porto or Algarve. I speak English and French fluently and have been learning Portuguese.

Then, there comes a huge problem that I don't want to handle the paperwork on my own, so apparently the only choice would be hiring an immigration consultant or lawyer to assist me along, and I'm seeking to get the golden visa through the acquisition of property.

Would you mind sharing some trustable and credible immigration experts with me? Or through what channel(s) should I approach them? Thanks.

Cécile de Melo Teixeira Edit
Lawyers
Tel/ 939582893
Rua Ramalho Ortigão, nº 34 - 1º Esq A, Porto

Hi SimCityAT, thanks for your information. Please forgive me asking further but how did get to you know them?

jimmykylunncao wrote:

Hi SimCityAT, thanks for your information. Please forgive me asking further but how did get to you know them?

Check the BUSINESS DIRECTORY on the site.