New members of the Belize forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

I think you could probably do that, depending on where you want to be. I would definitely come more than once, or come for a month or so, in order to get a better feel for the possibility. Belize is not for everyone. I would initially start searching for properties on line, and find a good real estate agent that can show you properties when you arrive. There is no MLS and prices can vary widely. A number of properties may not actually be listed, but available by word-of-mouth. You can PM me if you want contact info for our realtor and Belize attorney.
Good luck in you ventures.

Hello,
Tony and Arlene from Florida here looking to retire on Belize during 2019. Looking for beach area for long term rental, great school for a 7 year old.

Hello All,
     I'm new here. We want to buy a home in Belize. Currently in the US still, but want to start the process to buy a home. We are assuming it may take a while. We will not have to work there, but if I got bored and wanted to work,  maybe they'd have nurse practitioner or nurse positions. If anyone is familiar on the length of time it takes to purchase a home or more information about living there coming from the US, please share. Thanks and I'm happy I found this site😀

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=829853

Thanks!

Closed