Looking to move to Malaga. Would love some information.

My six year old granddaughter/adopted daughter and I are seriously considering moving to Malaga sometime in 2018, so I am craving information, hints, experiences from people who have made a similar change in their life and live there.  Here are some of the questions I have.

1.  I have a pension and social security, and perhaps rental income, so I am not able to work.  What type of visa would be best for me?

2.  What type of health insurance is available for my daughter and self? 

3.  What are the people like?  Are they friendly to U.S. expats? 

4.  Where are the best and safest places to live for a young child?

5.  What is the Expat Community like?  Is there sufficient support?

6.  I speak very, very little Spanish right now, but trying to learn.  Are there ample opportunities to get proper education, lessons, etc. there?

7.  Anything else you can share with me would be greatly appreciated.  Love to all.

well - you may start with Google search 'Malaga'.
your first milestone could be
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Málaga
or even better - the spanish version of Malaga at https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Málaga
in addition you need assistance of Relocation Services -
so conduct another Google search 'family relocation malaga' - among the results there are companies who have access to all the services you require
including housing search, legal issues & formal errands, education, language leearning, shopping, repairs, transportation, insurance, etc
for more details - you can ask the forum or respond to my post
-
regards...Joseph A. Bashan, entrepreneur & investor

Spain is a great place for kids and US friendly too.  Costa del Sol is good if you need more available in English, but may be more expensive than other areas.  Medical insurance is very affordable in Spain, providing no pre existing conditions and under 70 or 75 yrs.   non lucrative or retirement visa is likely what you need.  we have loads of info and offer consulting.  :-)

These guys do a free guide to moving and buying property overseas. I've been helping people do just that for over 10 years and it;s easier than you think. bigorangeguides.com/