Marbella Design Academy

Can anyone tell me please about Marbella Design Academy, how it is good for fashion design study.
My son wants to study there in Marbella Design Academy, where to stay, how is the living costs there in Malaga, Spain, etc. Is it a problem for only English speaking person.

Thanks in advance.

pronab wrote:

Can anyone tell me please about Marbella Design Academy, how it is good for fashion design study.
My son wants to study there in Marbella Design Academy, where to stay, how is the living costs there in Malaga, Spain, etc. Is it a problem for only English speaking person.

Thanks in advance.

Looks like a diploma mill.  They hold no accreditation whatsoever.  On their site it states..

"Graduated students from Marbella Design Academy are awarded official Bachelor of Arts – BA (Hons) degrees by Middlesex University London."

So they are stating outright that all graduates will have a "degree" with honors.  So basically they hand out good grades as long as you show up and pay your fees; trademark of an unaccredited institution.  Also, Middlesex University London, which issues prints off these degrees, abandoned accreditation in 2005.   So from an academic integrity standpoint, there's little credibility here.  They are just a business interested in getting money.

So, your son will get a piece of paper that no one is going to take seriously or recognize, as it isn't a accredited school with independently monitored educational standards.  Should he want to further his education beyond the B.A level, again, it won't be possible since this degree won't be recognized.

Romaniac

Thankyou very much.

Did he went to marbella then if not then which college dix he joined i am also planning on getting a degree in designning. Thank you