Found, after 4 previous candidates, the perfect domestic help!

I've been in HCM now for 4 months. During this time, I've hired 4 different cleaners to maintain my modest home, none of whom were able to either a) commit the time necessary to complete the list I had prepared, or b) showed an aptitude for such work. Well, that has changed, thank goodness!
I have been using the services of a local lady (originally from Hanoi) who not only takes the time to verify what it is I ask of her, but who often goes above and beyond what I thought was necessary. I'm not a stickler when it comes to these things, but after watching how some of the other ladies just moved the dust around I was about to surrender and accept that this is just the way things are done here.
Any others have this experience? I dread the day that someone hires her away from me, and hope that it is not in the too near future. How/where should I look after that day comes?
Best from Saigon,
Aidan

I married the lady that I found!

Thats one of some Vietnamese attitude that they will do whatever they think of and not follow what you told them to do, their are times that it can be ok, but most of all it is not. i know there are still some Vietnamese there are not like these.