Question Of The Day

Maya Maya wrote:

ummm WHOA that's all i could say for the last 2 pages!!
i hope everyone had a great weekend ;)
here is today's question!!

If tomorrow morning when you get up, you can't find people on the streets, in the city, or in the country and later you discover you are the only human being on the earth, what would you do ?

1st .. ill lunch some nuclear missiles to some places i always wanted to destroy .. :P
2nd ill get a gun .. and shoot my self :D

If that happens I will wait for some time. Who knows what happens next. Another creaturs could emerge from the ground or from mountains, and I might be the King of the universe.

Maya Maya wrote:

If tomorrow morning when you get up, you can't find people on the streets, in the city, or in the country and later you discover you are the only human being on the earth, what would you do ?

See what all is there to be seen. Perhaps go and see what really is in area 51, and all those top secret places..

Maya Maya wrote:

ill get in my neighbor's lambo and check out that one street near my house that is always blocked by security....i always wanted to know whats back there!

I have forgotten to say sth here. I will head off to my camel get some fresh milk direct from the udder before I think of anything else.

Ackeles wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

1st .. ill lunch some nuclear missiles to some places i always wanted to destroy .. :P
2nd ill get a gun .. and shoot my self :D

LOL, can i ask what r those places?

RedGoblin wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

See what all is there to be seen. Perhaps go and see what really is in area 51, and all those top secret places..

Ooh secret places huh
whats area 51?

borntobemild wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

ill get in my neighbor's lambo and check out that one street near my house that is always blocked by security....i always wanted to know whats back there!

well let me know when you find out :P

If you could be a character from a movie, who would you be and why ?

Ackeles i said movies not tv shows :P
so dont say it :P

like Indian Movies

shmally wrote:

like Indian Movies

that wasnt the question but Ook :P

Character: Superman Duh!
Reason: He is the strongest/awesome man ever and also he can fly. Enough said. 

Maya Maya wrote:

Maya Maya wrote:

im sure you would say the chick in pirates of the caribbean or herminy from harry potter! (however you spell that)

about me, i would like to be the cool guy in crazy stupid love!! "you wanna get outta here?!"

Maya Maya wrote:

no worries :P

ill be the the character Zohan in the movie: You Don't Mess with the Zohan xD :D

What??? The guy above you (yami) isn't gonna Point out the fact that Ohan was a Jew so we shouldn't talk about him on a Saudi forum?!?!?!?!

First off, this isn't a Saudi forum.  It's expats who happen to be in Saudi.  And second, the way I understand it, Saudi's don't have a problem with Jews, per se--their problem is with Israelis.

Alliecat wrote:

First off, this isn't a Saudi forum.  It's expats who happen to be in Saudi.  And second, the way I understand it, Saudi's don't have a problem with Jews, per se--their problem is with Israelis.

yup yup .. they have problems with Israelis .. and still Zohan is a nice character :P

borntobemild wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

im sure you would say the chick in pirates of the caribbean or herminy from harry potter! (however you spell that)

about me, i would like to be the cool guy in crazy stupid love!! "you wanna get outta here?!"

ummmm no thats not my answer even tho it would be great to be with HP :P

man i been trying 2 download crazy stupid love but i cant find a good copy :| i will try again now i guess!

Ackeles wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

no worries :P

ill be the the character Zohan in the movie: You Don't Mess with the Zohan xD :D

:o really i mean SERIOUSLY?! Zohan!! really :o

If you could only see three people for the rest of your life who would it be?

Maya Maya wrote:

Me, My self and I :P<<<<< dont blame me .. i always wanted to say that xD

Ackeles wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

Lol! good one :one

Ackeles wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

LOL, no commento :P

If you could be famous, but poor forever would you do it?

Maya Maya wrote:

famous and poor? hmm i dont think that can happen .. but still .. i  dont like to be famous ^_^

Maya Maya wrote:

you can be famous and poor.. Mother Teresa was uber famous, dont think she had much of a bank balance though. :)
so would I want to be like that.. TO do a whole lot of good for humanity, without regard to ones self. I might..

anyone has an invitaion to embassy party?

fight club wrote:

I don't understand why a Saudi, who has his family and friends here, continually begs for invitations to foreign parties.

fight club wrote:

Wrong place mate to ask about this mate! and second A.Cat on that..

If electricity weren't invented yet, how would your life be different?

Maya Maya wrote:

it would be freakin hard .. no electricity , means no computers and no cell phones .. no heater and no air conditions .. i bit 90% of the people here wouldn't be in saudi arabia ( because of the weather ) .

nice question :D

Ackeles wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

it would be freakin hard .. no electricity , means no computers and no cell phones .. no heater and no air conditions .. i bit 90% of the people here wouldn't be in saudi arabia ( because of the weather ) .

nice question :D

Good answer also, Hi five for that ;)

no internet....screw it, i dont even wanna imagine life without electricity!!

Ackeles wrote:

no heater and no air conditions .. i bit 90% of the people here wouldn't be in saudi arabia ( because of the weather ) .

Never mind my hubby's salary, I'm only in KSA for the weather so I'd be ok ;)

Life would only seem hard because people are used to technology.  it wasnt that long ago that everyday life went on WITHOUT it....... It would be rough, but the human animal adapts quickly.

Louise.Welge wrote:
Ackeles wrote:

no heater and no air conditions .. i bit 90% of the people here wouldn't be in saudi arabia ( because of the weather ) .

Never mind my hubby's salary, I'm only in KSA for the weather so I'd be ok ;)

you came from a Cold Country .. ofc you like it xD :P

I hope electricity wasn't invented, at least I would have avoided getting to know a foreign person who obsessed my mind and heart, and left me heartbroken.

Mansour AlYami wrote:

I hope electricity wasn't invented, at least I would have avoided getting to know a foreign person who obsessed my mind and heart, and left me heartbroken.

this answer could also be applied to your earlier question about you not liking your gender! LOL

borntobemild wrote:
Mansour AlYami wrote:

this answer could also be applied to your earlier question about you not liking your gender! LOL

LMFAO!! HAHAHHA!

Hello dear bloggers,  I need good analysis in depth. Not just clues. I expected you to stand by me here, you should either cut off electricity from everywhere as a reaction for that story, or look for that person and bring them back to me.