MEDICAL CHECKUP AT ALRAZI FOR EXPATS

HI All

I have completed by health checkup at Al Razi on 9th November 2017. The process had a x-ray scan, BP check and eyesight check.

After completion of these three, I was informed that the test report would be available online at bahrain.bh within 2 weeks, and if not ready please visit Al Razi

I have been checking the website for past few weeks and the status is same : "No report found for the given details. Your fitness report may not be ready yet, or you did not attend any pre-employment health checkup appointment"

Has anyone else faced a similar issue? I had visited Al-razi and they requested to wait till the report is uploaded.

Could you guys please share your opinions and views on the same.

Thanks in advance
Navin

Same here

same with me. what they told me is it would be release after 2 month. i took medical last oct 12.

Thank you guys for the update. I am planning to visit Al Razi again tomorrow. Shall update further whatever happens

I had visited Al Razi today for enquiry. They informed that there is a delay for a month or above for all recent cases. They requested to wait for another 1 or 2 weeks and to check the result at bahrain.bh

Hi, do you think is only for fit to work?those who are pending. Im worried because i have a lung scar im not sure if they seen it. they should call immediately for this case right.

Suppose once you've done the test and results passed , it should be online for the visa Completion Immediately .
Have you received A paper shows that Alrazi Received your Test result ???

@streethawk : Test result has not come yet, waiting for the same. As per initial information after test, the results would be ready within 2 weeks from the test date. But when I enquired yesterday at Al Razi they informed that it is taking a month to get the result.

@bhey Im not sure about this.. I guess it would be better if you get in touch with Al Razi directly. The main concern is that they dont attend the phone calls, hence need to visit there.

what i did i took the medical test for 30 BD , and the next day the result was listed online , the private clinic did everything including posting the result online and available to the LMRA only within 48 hours

I think may be its different for private clinics. And govt one's.  One of our new employee had medical test at private clinic on 20th nov, and his result was ready by 23rd.

navinbhas wrote:

I think may be its different for private clinics. And govt one's.  One of our new employee had medical test at private clinic on 20th nov, and his result was ready by 23rd.

looks like :)

navinbhas wrote:

HI All

I have completed by health checkup at Al Razi on 9th November 2017. The process had a x-ray scan, BP check and eyesight check.

After completion of these three, I was informed that the test report would be available online at bahrain.bh within 2 weeks, and if not ready please visit Al Razi

I have been checking the website for past few weeks and the status is same : "No report found for the given details. Your fitness report may not be ready yet, or you did not attend any pre-employment health checkup appointment"

Has anyone else faced a similar issue? I had visited Al-razi and they requested to wait till the report is uploaded.

Could you guys please share your opinions and views on the same.

Thanks in advance
Navin

Sorry for Not able to answer your question

Hi guys, any updates?

still no result. how about you

Same here

HI folks.. Good morning and merry xmas.

I had visited Al Razi yesterday and met with some senior staffs.

They have updated that the results are updated within 2 months in comparison to the earlier time period which was 2 weeks.

He checked my report and said that it was due for Dec last week or Jan 1st week.

I hope it is done soon so that I can get my CPR soon

Thank you for the update Navinbhas. Lets hope for the best.

got my medical result today. its really 2 months waiting

Thanks for the update.

bhey wrote:

got my medical result today. its really 2 months waiting

Congrats..

Received mine today  :)

navinbhas wrote:

Received mine today  :)

All best Wishes To everyone and all Expacts .

wht test u did there

Mosi1982 wrote:

wht test u did there

They do:

Blood test - HIV, Hep B, Hep C, VDRL
Chest Xray - For TB screening
Urine Test
Eye test
General examination
Stool test - depending on profession

Only X-ray, bp check and eye test..

now in private they do everything

Hi, is eye test mandatory for all professions. And do they check only Colour vision or full eye check up.

Yes eye test is done for everyone and it's a full check.

XTang wrote:

Yes eye test is done for everyone and it's a full check.

does profession of a person make any difference for declaring fit or unfit

For drivers and pilots and so on; it can result in an UNFIT from an eye test.  Not so much an issue for other professions.