Justification Letter

Anyone can assist me...
the ESD ask for justification letter for the applicate... anyone got example?

Perhaps the company need to justify why they need to hire you. the whole process gonna be much more easier if you have supporting Government agency to give supporting letter.

The company will need to show they have tried to find a local Malaysian for the role by advertising in appropriate places (not just on noticeboards in universities for example). This is one of the major reasons for hiring foreign staff. They also need to show you have skills which are very specific to the job they want to hire you for and you have previous experience in that type of role. There is no standard letter but you could look on Myexpat as they have examples of various correspondence https://expats.com.my/expats/msc/document-library/

You can contact Lidia 011***..She maybe able to assist with the justification letter

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : For the security of this person, you should exchange her contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

thank you very much...

Hi, Could you please share sample for justification letter

Dear Gravitas
I am Mithuraj, I have been offered a job by a university in Malaysia. The university asked me to submit justification letter to submit to esd. It would be a great help if you can please share any sample letter of justification to enter to Malaysia?

The ESD requires a justification letter for the application... anyone have an example how to do.
thanks

@vimobe Hello Sir. May i know what is the early step need to be done to approach the government agencies?

Hello linda8124,

Welcome to Expat.com1f601.svg

The last time vimobe visited the forum was 5 years ago.

I suggest you start a new thread on the Malaysia forum to ask your questions.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team