Looking for INDOOR Basketball courts around HCMC

I have been looking all over for indoor basketball courts with no success. I have a group of friends wanting to play on a regular basis and we want to rent an indoor court for 1-2 hours per session. Any location within 30 minutes of District 1 is game. If possible, please post the hourly rate, address, and phone number of the indoor court.
Thanks in advance! Happy balling :)

When you say you looked, what do you mean? This was the second result on Google...

Anyway, enjoy!

http://www.saigonsc.vn/facilities

Adress: 514B Huỳnh Tấn Phát, Bình Thuận Ward, Dist.7, HCMC
Tel: (028) 3773 0513
Hotline: (028) 3773 0514
Email: [email protected]

I appreciate the tip. I emailed the facility and received this reply...

"Hello, I am ____ from Saigon Sports Club. Thank you for your interest in our gym! We do not offer hourly rates or rentals for our facilities as they are exclusive to members only. We do have a Daypass which is 500,000 VND which entitles each person to have free access to the facilities for 1 whole day. We also require IDs for registration, so please have them on hand when you decide to register."

So basically that's not what I'm looking for. Hence I'm back to square one. It's not as easy as you'd think to find an indoor basketball court that's rented hourly.

Hmm ok, there's one at the University of Technology, can always give them a go.

Awesome, I'll check it out. Thanks!!

RMIT in D7 has one (or more). Canadian Intl. School in D2 has one where national level tournaments are held.
Will they allow outsiders to use their facilities? ...  That's the question.